PDA

View Full Version : [vid] Daei involved in a fight.

Kachal
04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
What a bi farhang mellat we are!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogd_03O4MRc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogd_03O4MRc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hamid_Blue
04-13-2009, 12:59 AM
How can you even recognize a single person in that video?

Ahmad18s
04-13-2009, 01:24 AM
Was that Daei in the white shirt who was trying to hold back someone? The vid isn't really clear at all. Hypothetically though, if Daei was involved in a fight, it probably was because of some morons who take sports too far and lost money like idiots on the KSA-TM game. Let us not forget that Daei is a legend in Iranian soccer, as well as a legend around the world as being the #1 goal scorer in soccer history. People need to chill.

Kachal
04-14-2009, 12:49 AM
I know it's not clear enough because of the low quality of the video.

but just watch it carefully he is the one saying "behet mifahmoonam".
you can also search this video on youtube with a better quality.

although I hate daei, but I believe it was not right to treat him like that.
Shame!

Sayyid
04-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Was that Daei in the white shirt who was trying to hold back someone? The vid isn't really clear at all. Hypothetically though, if Daei was involved in a fight, it probably was because of some morons who take sports too far and lost money like idiots on the KSA-TM game. Let us not forget that Daei is a legend in Iranian soccer, as well as a legend around the world as being the #1 goal scorer in soccer history. People need to chill.

lol..Daie is like 7 ft tall among these guys...how can you miss him:D

Shahinc
04-14-2009, 11:08 AM
I am confused !!! How was he treated ??!!

From what I see from the video , there is fight, a man who looks like Daie and a 2nd man are attacking some other man. Other people are seperating them.Also, there are some insults flying in the air !!!

Is there a 2nd video that shows more ;)

highflyerreborn
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
daei ............

NATIONAL hero ...icon

To fighting (Allegedly in videos)

...... just because his team could not play last 10 min at home ... not a fair treatment by ppl.

Its the story of our players /fans

Azzizi - hero tooooooooooooo ...villan
Bagheri- hero - to not good - hero - not good
Ali - hero - to villan - to SUPER villan
Karimi - to great player - amazing talant - european giants - suddenyly childish - not good...

Its just something wrong with mentality ...

I mean in Australia , ppl respect you tons if you were a sports legend -

Ppl just need to change their mentality ... Federation and also fans -

Its like a rule - if you will be a legend , when you will reach your retirement the same fans that threw praises at you will throw shoes at you ... its really not ideal -

You never hear that fans booted , Beckhem in england - or Beat up Garry liniker (he missed a goal vs Argentina from 4 meters away) ..

I think its just too childish - and got to change -

When idols will be burned there will ne no new starts - that will emerge -
I mean look at it Daei got in a German coach to HELP him ... fix the team ...

They had not even begun working on team issues , and WHACK .... axe on head of Daei ....

At least he should have been given the respect - that his history deserved - and allowed to fight BACK ... THE QUALIFIERS were not over

Was he not part of the team that beat Australia to qualify before ?

Shahinc
04-14-2009, 04:59 PM
...... just because his team could not play last 10 min at home ... not a fair treatment by ppl.

?

Where di u get this from Doste Aziz ?? Which part of video showed the reason for the fight ?
I guess I am missing it.

payam
04-14-2009, 06:45 PM
How can you even recognize a single person in that video?

but ali daei's voice could def. be heard

Hamid_Blue
04-14-2009, 09:21 PM
but ali daei's voice could def. be heard

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see. :D

Again, I am not a voice expert but it seems it was a lot of background noise and very poor quality video to start bashing someone.