PDA

View Full Version : Bargh is out!

Shirazi
04-12-2009, 05:25 PM
After a good start, Bargh Shiraz dropped down really hard, and are now dead last. They have had 5 wins in 32 games, and a total of 24p. Damash have 27p but Esteghlal Ahvaz have 31p, making it impossible for Bargh to leave the relegation zone, with only two games remaining.

Still, Barghete kakoo

Ahmad18s
04-12-2009, 09:30 PM
After a good start, Bargh Shiraz dropped down really hard, and are now dead last. They have had 5 wins in 32 games, and a total of 24p. Damash have 27p but Esteghlal Ahvaz have 31p, making it impossible for Bargh to leave the relegation zone, with only two games remaining.

Still, Barghete kakoo

Sorry to hear that Shirazi. Even though I'm a Perspolisi, I still root for Bargh because both my parents are from Shiraz (Greatest City in the World). Better luck next season. :beer:

yavar
04-13-2009, 01:45 AM
it is a shame , a team with a long long history and root is gone.
hope to see them back next year

saravireeka
04-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Sorry to see them go.
Problem is when they relegated to lower division, they become just an average team and they can not compete there.
Look at Naft, Shirin Faraz, Traktorsazi, even Esti Azin came with bunch of IPL players, they could not do anything, now they are in top with less known players.

Jashar
04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
sorry to hear kakoo! :(
I'm sure they'll be back next season!

Hamid_Blue
04-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Sorry to hear them go down. Is Pius their coach?

Shemruni
04-13-2009, 05:50 PM
I have a feeling they are going to bounce right back up to the top division. Good luck to them.

mehran1848
04-14-2009, 02:53 AM
Bargh is out! we have no light!
accept my condolences, Shirazi jaan.
last night @ 90 tv show, Fallah- Bargh's MD took 1.5 hours of the time of the program, trying to explain why Bargh which was at the top of the table on 7th week of the IPL , relegated 2 weeks before the end of season to the First Division. I still have a hungover from his miserable excuses - and now am more confident that his incompetents played a major role in the nosedive of this 63 year old team.

You give these guys money (1.3 million dollars) and power to make decision, they do use/misuse/abuse their power and position and get -0- result and then start to blame others!

Adel Ferdowsipur was very tolerant not to cut his BS until towards the end of the program when Fallah said : I am going to approach Mr. President in his up coming trip to Fars province and ask him to help us out of this misery.

Adel: what do you mean? you are relegated to First division, period.
Fallah:we try to revive the right of our team. if...
Adel: oh, please Mr. Fallah, don't ask for a 20 team league! we have enough problem with 18 team league, for good's sake , don't do that!...
We have talent, we have passionate fans, we lack infrastructure and proper management in our football, and we waste all that talent & Passion on these incompetent buck passers and........

dashali
04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
bargh is out due to bad planning...
no one to blame but the management...
a lot of times, teams start well and go without any losses and then bammm
we have seen in the last 7-8 years in IPL...

However, I think that is the best for them...
they can start from bottom, get the younger players and get back up...
Bargh lost it, when they fired Peyrovani few years ago,,,,after that, they never got any coach to help them....or re-build the team...

Iranetehhhhhhhhh
shirazetehhhhhhhhhh:jashr:

mehran1848
04-20-2009, 03:53 AM
bargh is out due to bad planning...
no one to blame but the management...

Iranetehhhhhhhhh
shirazetehhhhhhhhhh:jashr:

DashAli jaan,
this time believe me, Bad management hurt Bargh the most. you should see how these managers talk and explain & defend their poor efforts. Mismanagement is the biggest cause of trouble in our football.