PDA

View Full Version : Three Italian coaches, three different national teams.

swenguzzi
04-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Lippi with the Azzurri (Italian National team), Capello with England, & Trapattoni with Republic of Ireland. If all three get through to the WC, from my perspective it will be interesting. What is everyone's take on this? I would like to hear your opinion.

ladunga
04-09-2009, 06:34 PM
England is leading group 6 with 15 point, looks like Capello has the formula for this team. I hope he does what he did for Roma & Juve. The other two in both in group 8; Italy is currently leading with 14 points, and Ireland right behind with 12 points. Lippi has been experimenting with different formations and younger players. The last two matches were not that convincing. But think that he is a capable persons, I'm sure that Italy will qualify. I did not see any of the Ireland matches so I cannot really say much. I did watch the Italy-Ireland match in Bari Italy. I thought despite the early goal being 1 man down, Italy was very shaky. I kind of knew Ireland would tie. I don't know, I don't like Trapattoni's style. But I hope Ireland makes it as well.

khazakov
04-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Yes, sure I agree with what you are saying, but you should refrain from calling me at anytime of the day or night. Nevertheless, I hope that the teams that are destined to participate in the WC make it there. After all this is a showcase for the best national teams in the world. There is a minimum standard national teams need to meet to get there. Unfortunately at this go around Iran is not one of them. Perhaps they will have better luck in qualifying for WC 2014. In any case I'm looking forward to a jolly good show. Till then ta ta chaps, taliho!