dashali
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
it is what it is
we have Maylikohan as a coach...
however, we cannot start bashing him
bashing team melli
and give up our hope for WC 2010
we still have a big chance...

I said it in another thread....what if you, and I included, are wrong and he does a great job and wins all 3 games...
team melli goes to WC 2010 and put up a great show,,,, what then?
let's start supporting him untill he does a bad job...
untill he starts to lose and so on...
after all...we won't lose anything ;) but right now....some people are the loser before even losing it
:beer:
let's support him....you do not need to love the guy, but you need to love IRAN which I am sure all people here do....
so...1st step
stop bashing
2nd step....show somw respect
3rd....remember, he is the guy whom beat Korea by 6 goals ;) who knows...he might repeat it
Let's just focus on our team and cheer intead of fight
after all

IT IS WHAT IT IS....
he is the head coach
bala berie
paeen biyaee,,,
hamineh ke hast

Iranetehhhhhhh

Sherwin
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
I'll always support TM but I will NEVER EVER support Mayli Goh-An. I just can't do it but I will be behind TM 100%.

Hamid_Blue
04-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Dashali jan ... I know what you are saying is the RIGHT thing to do, but why does it feel like I am walking on my own balls? It's very hard to support this decision. It makes no sense but it is what it is.

saravireeka
04-07-2009, 09:45 PM
We should not support Mayeli Goh_an, he is a misreable human being. He is fighting with IFF because he don't want Ebrahimzadeh and Roteh Muller.
"Vaghean Mesleh Fahesheha Por roh ast"

We are done, we are not going any way. Why we should support him? As much as I love TM, I hope he fails misreably, hopefully after his failure, IFF come to their senses and bring a good coach for long tem.

IFF bi orzeh, Mayeli goh-an bi savad, haya konid, TM ra raha konid

Kachal
04-08-2009, 12:08 AM
it is what it is
bashing team melli

I said it in another thread....what if you, and I included, are wrong and he does a great job and wins all 3 games...
after all...we won't lose anything ;) but right now....some people are the loser before even losing it
let's support him....you do not need to love the guy, but you need to love IRAN which I am sure all people here do....
so...1st step
stop bashing
3rd....remember, he is the guy whom beat Korea by 6 goals ;) who knows...he might repeat it
after all

IT IS WHAT IT IS....
he is the head coach
bala berie
paeen biyaee,,,
hamineh ke hast

Iranetehhhhhhh

I will support TM, but not that mayeli goh-an.
Supporting him is like supporting ahmadinejad.

Sayyid
04-08-2009, 02:34 AM
bia'eed paay koobi konim, va shadi konim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOVjVoBrtA8&feature=related

shawnagha
04-08-2009, 01:31 PM
it is what it is
bashing team melli

so...1st step
stop bashing
after all

IT IS WHAT IT IS....
he is the head coach
bala berie
paeen biyaee,,,
hamineh ke hast

Iranetehhhhhhh

i like your optimism but it's a bit too ambicious. winning all 3 games when we've only had 6pts in 5 games?? long shot.

dashali
04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
well...you all make it to personal and I bet most of you havwe not been in Iran ... recently.

The way system works is
IT IS WHAT IT IS....
there is no rule
there is no law
there is no RIGHT from wrong...
it is like....you have power, you have PARTY, you do it all...
let me ask you this my friends....
how the hell did ali daei got the job?
was he qualified for it?
was he even in the list?
was he ready for it?
:confused:
yet we all saw what he did....and where he took our team melli...

some of you might not believe it....however, I do believe that Mayli kohan will be successfull this time
he has to prove that he is better
he has to show that last time was not his fault...
he will win in N.Korea....I am willing to put money down,,,,if you think you are 100% sure and he will fail....bring it on....I give you 1 to 5 ;)

as we say in farsi....man ye 2 ta pierhan bieshtar pareh kardam....and I do coach soccer....this team was ill due to ali Daei.... players were not happy with his decisions, players were not happy with his style
and players showed their anger in a different way...

Kohan will do better and we will celebrate the 2010 WC...

if you look back and the history of our games...you see exactly what I see...
Daei knew it as well....he thought, the toughest game will be against KSA and after that will be easier...what he never knew was....how he gets fired after KSA game ;)

we have never lost to N.Korea in N.Korea....and we won't this time either.
if anyone of you watched N.Korea's game vs. KSA or UAE, you know what I am talking about....they beat KSA by luck....and KSA was really unlucky and could not finish it....just wait and see....next game KSA will beat them badly.

then we have UAE in Iran....UAE without any hope but against Iranian in any shape and way....but we will beat them in Iran..
here are 6 points easy....
and S.Korea.....we have done it before...we beat them on their own turf...
and if....by that time S.Korea is already qualified....they will use their younger players and easy game for us....
so...as you see....there is a huge chance for us to make it...
I'd say....support team melli til then....after that..
let's look for a new coach...whom can lead us in the WC 2010
Iranetehhhhh:iran1::IFF::irani:
:IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::iran1:

Shahinc
04-08-2009, 09:19 PM
DashAli Aziz, Everything you said makes sense in your posts But without getting too political for me:

This is not Iran's NT team anymore.
This is IFF team's and I am not going to support and waste my time on it.

I am done with it.

swenguzzi
04-08-2009, 10:01 PM
IFF has no plan, they picked a looser coach, and they three very difficult matches ahead of them. There is nothing to support, the battle is lost. Perhaps better luck in WC 2014.

footballdxb
04-09-2009, 02:17 AM
I will support him but definitely not because of who he has been in life or in his football career. I will support him because he is in charge of our beloved team and I think without the support of TM fans he will 100% miss to bring any type of short term and quick improvement to our TM. Mental improvement is where we can explore our chances for qualifying.

If succeeding, I will be even a prouder TM fan because I participated positively in reaching our team's ultimate goal. If failing, I, at least, do not feel ashamed for having created an extra obstacle on the way of my beloved team to success.

This is true, we are all in the same team and must contribute to its success... not committing suicide by criticising its elements; after all, we still have chances to qualify and no one can deny that!

I will praise Mayelikohan fairly if I see real positive results showing in our team. I wil bash IFF if we fail to qualify for the next WC in SA... and the reason for that would be rather logical than emotional!

If we fail, we for fact know that our football degraded in ASIA!!!

Go TM

yavar
04-09-2009, 08:12 AM
I support TM 100% as usual.
I do not like Mayeli kohan much
But his results would not be worst than Ali Daie for sure, maybe he can give the team something that they are missing,,, hope

dashali
04-09-2009, 04:01 PM
shahin c jan... without getting political here, no matter what some people might think and call....in the FIFA's eye, this is the IRANIAN NATIONAL TEAM. When they will decide to send a team to WC 2010, they go by that team. I am upset like you and I know that we have a tough job ahead of us, but at least we need to stay focus and be positive.
When Daei was chosen, although I was 100% against it and I new he will fail, but supported him...untilllllllllll I saw the results and the way he handled himself. He used our TEAM MELLI for his personal gain and took care of old issues he had....with Kia, Karimi, Mobali and many many more
he never grow up and he never acted like a man...he was just a p u s sy in a men's clothes ;) although he is one of the rihest man in Iran, he had to get the deal for his company and sell the uniforms to team melli as well.... although he does not need this kind of money but he pushed team melli to get the SAIPA's logo on team melli's jersies.... and the story goes on and on and on.... you, I and many more people supported him who is by the way more connected to the government than Kohan....don't be fool by his KOT SHALVAR va KERAVAT...he is deep in the system....yet we supported him ;) you did too...
Kohan has made many mistakes in the past.... we won't ever forget the last coaching job he held , OMID's COACH, and we did not make it to the Olympic's game, which we should have.... now is different.
We still have a chance
We could make it directly to WC 2010...without sitting and hoping a tie here, win there....let's think about it.....if we win all 3 games, we will make it for sure, am I right? If we win 2 games and tie one game, we will make it again... for sure. So, there is a chance still there...
I did not ask people to shut their mouth and follow the natinal team.... if you see the problem, we will talk about it...if we see the bad games,,,we will talk about it...if we see names that does not belong to team melli...we will talk about it,,,,
what I say is....some people started to kill team melli, before even the first game :(
some started to call names and bash Mr.Kohan, before he even TRAIN anyone, or do anything....
All I say is...let's wait and see
we cannot hang someone, before he does the crime ;)
some people already commited the crime and found him guilty and ready to kill him.....baba abr konien....
We are all upset...that was a big loss... however, we need to WAIT..
GAR SABR KONIE ZE GHOREH HALVA SAZIE ;)
No one knows what will be the future of this team...no one...
we might go and lose to N.Korea and bang, everything is done....
we have 2 choices here:
1. start complaining and bash this and that... swear at he and those whom are in charge....aghar fekr miekonie delet khonak mieshe bokon... but will it change anything?

2. Stay put.... even if you don't want to, don't support him, but don't bash him either....let's just wait and see,,, see if he can change,,,see if he can win....see what happend....isn't it better than making yourself upset and angry?

FOOTBALLDXB jan,,,,great attitude man...we shall wait and see what he does. who knows, he might do, what Daei did not ;)

Swenguzzi jan...IFF might not have a plan, you are right....they never did. IFF after revolution, never had plan...we went to 98 WC not because of their plan, but because we had talented players....we have talented players. If IFF had plan, we could have easily got to the 2nd round in 98....yet all they wanted was...beat USA....and they put an UNQUALIFIED coach on the bench just to kill the team....If the real coach of that team stayed, we could have been in the 2nd round easily....

Yavar jan...as usual...great job. I don't know why....but I think Maylikohan can do it this time....it's like a hint.... When daei was appointed, I knew for sure, 100% SURE, THAT he will fail and fail badly. You are a coach like me and u know exactly what I say....you need to go step by step....you have to be assistant coach...it's a must. You need to make mistakes and your head coach tell you...NO this is wrong and so on....you need to learn some aspect of the job on the bench. If he was a qualified coach and had some experienced, he could have won that game Vs. KSA. He was frozen.
mesle khar to gel ghier kardeh bood....you could see it in his eyes...

I am glad that you can support this team.... just imagine ..
players that Daei did not invite for personal reason, could come back and help....like Mobali, Kazemieyan, Karimi, Rahman Rezaie and so on... we do need some experienced players to help at this point and push the younger players...

:IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF:
Iranetehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :iran1::iran1::iran1:

Keano
04-09-2009, 11:33 PM
If supporting TM means supporting Mayeli Kohan, then consider me a Mayeli Kohan supporter. However I just don't like him and don't believe in his coaching ability!

Farooq
04-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Stop this nonsense.

Clearly Qotbi is the best qualified person to lead TM. The only reason he didn't get picked was because he went on BBC and said in an interview that as head couch of persepolis, he had trouble getting "socks and shirts" for his players.

Somebody from above, didn't like the criticism and said SCREW YOU. The mullah also said under his breath SCREW IRAN.

Now football, is an international sport. It is time, somebody needs to write an editorial or a letter to FIFA exposing this HOAX and what it is going on...We need publicity!

We need to start a grass roots campaign to protest this shit or they will keep screwing TM in the future!!

Don't just accept their new coach. Those mother****ers don't get to call the shots. It is our country and our team. They don't own it. Boycott wc2010 if you have too but lets get together and plan something!

dashali
04-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Faroog jan...
no matter what you an I think, someone else makes the dicision...
Qotbi was a better choice, no question....but saying that because of BBC interview he was called off....is just a myth... and SAHEYEHHH

Qotbi did not get it the 1st time either...remember that, and how Daei got the job??? At this time, there will be no position for Qotbi there....
It's his own fault....when you quit in the middle of the season and leave, that's what happends...if he stayed and improved the team, he could have had a chance....but these are some the issues with Qotbi...
also, he always said that he had several job offers.....what happends? in his recent interview, he said....after PP is is hard to coach any team smaller than PP.....my answer to him is....a lot of teams are smaller than PP and SS in Asia...
if he really thinks he can do a great job....go back to Shiraz now, Barghe shiraz needs him....and start from bottom....

as for planning and fifa and so on....millions signed a petition to allow ladies to the stadiums,,,,what happend :kobedeh:
politicians got involved in soccer and forget it man...
the best solution is....support your team melli....regardless of the political issues you might have...keep it seperate...
or
just sit and boycot them and not watch any game...your decision...
IMHO, regardless of all these issues, Our TEAM needs the support...
belive it or not....many players read internet sites and news....
support is better than bashing them at this point

Iranetehhhhhhhhh:kobedeh:

saravireeka
04-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I don't undrestand the logic behind supporting th Goh-An.
First of all we are not going to make it.
Second if we make it, you are going to have him through WC which will be disaster in world cup, so what is the gain. I perfer not to go WC if I want to be a pingpong ball.

highflyerreborn
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Iran in its current state , will lose 4-0 to European teams , if they came up against some south American giant ...like Argentina who are speedy or Brazil ...:flame: .....

Its not gona be pretty

dashali
04-15-2009, 02:17 PM
I don't undrestand the logic behind supporting th Goh-An.
First of all we are not going to make it.
Second if we make it, you are going to have him through WC which will be disaster in world cup, so what is the gain. I perfer not to go WC if I want to be a pingpong ball.

you do not support KOHAN...
you support your team melli....
if you say, you rather not qualifed for WC 2010.... makes me wonder woooooow
you rather see Iran lose, you rather see KSA, japan and s.korea make it but not your country...
sometimes I do not get it how some people mix things together....
your hate toward Kohan makes you say things that does not makes any sense...
if it was a 15-16 year old kid saying this...I would have accepted but an adult like you??? PUZZLE?? big puzzle

1st....you never know if Kohan makes it to WC will be still coach or not...I can refer you to MEHR NEWS site and read the recent interview....he has said he won't stay with TM, if we make it to WC...
2nd...you cheer for Iran and not KOhan...
3rd...if you really don't get it....then start cheering for arabs
4th....IRANETEHHHHHHHHH
above any names

Ahmad18s
04-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Screw the coach. I think if our players have heart, then they'll go out a beat North Korea. I would like the see Ali Karimi and Hashemian play in the next three games as subs and brought in for the second half.

:irani::irani::iran2::irani::irani:

saravireeka
04-17-2009, 08:38 AM
you do not support KOHAN...
you support your team melli....
if you say, you rather not qualifed for WC 2010.... makes me wonder woooooow
you rather see Iran lose, you rather see KSA, japan and s.korea make it but not your country...
sometimes I do not get it how some people mix things together....
your hate toward Kohan makes you say things that does not makes any sense...
if it was a 15-16 year old kid saying this...I would have accepted but an adult like you??? PUZZLE?? big puzzle

1st....you never know if Kohan makes it to WC will be still coach or not...I can refer you to MEHR NEWS site and read the recent interview....he has said he won't stay with TM, if we make it to WC...
2nd...you cheer for Iran and not KOhan...
3rd...if you really don't get it....then start cheering for arabs
4th....IRANETEHHHHHHHHH
above any names
Typical argument by most of Iranian, "if you don't support the TM, then you are supporting arab". Dosteh aziz, I don't care about arab and they are not my problem, they can do whateve they want, who give F***. Iranian football is down to hill because we keep comparing ourself with this arab countries, we are happy as long as we are above them. MK is head of the team, he is representative of anything that I am against. Last 15 years, he coached 4 months every 3 years and rest, bad mouthing everyone (Dadkan, farahni, kashani, daei,...) who was doing something and kiss *** of the ayatollah's.
I know he is going to fail because he is a failure. He had good team in past and destroyed them, now he got a team which has many problem.
You can not say, you are supporting the TM but not the leader.
I have nothing against the boys in TM, more power to them but supporting this TM, means supporting MK-Kaffashian-Ali Abadi and I had enough with these 3 stoges. Forget about Mehr News, when was the last time one of Iranian media or IFF tell truth. If we don't get in WC2010 and MK get some decent results, he will be our coach for Asain Cup. Mark my word.
You said I rather lose and other get in. I am not a religous man and sit down and pray who get in. Who is deserve to go, will go. We simply are not better than them right now, even the uAE which is below us, was dominated us in first game. In game with KSA, we had chances but if you want to be fair, they had a better plan and they played very smart.

:IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF:

Shemruni
04-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Let me tell you guys one thing: It ultimately comes down to how our players will play on the field in the next three games. I don't think Mayeli will deviate radically from player selections of Daei. So, we will have the same core group players in the next three games. The only thing Mayeli must avoid is to alienate players. As long as he can motivate them to go out there and play their best, that's all we need.

I think we give too much credit to coaches. A great coach with a group of lousy players won't win matches. A group of great players can make a lousy coach look good.

We tend to forget the number of goal scoring opportunities our players surrounded against all our opponents in these qualifying games. Even if we had Capello sitting on our bench, it wouldn't have made Rezaei or Hashemian score more goals for us.

So, what I'm saying is not look at who is sitting on the bench, but how the 11 players going to play on the field.