PDA

View Full Version : Mayli Kohan Update

KABABEE
04-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Update: Confusion mounts as Mayelikohan Appointment Annulled by Football Federation

TEHRAN- IranSportsPress.com: Despite earlier reports of Maylikohan's appointment as Iran's new manager, new reports indicate Maylikohan's final conditions for taking Iran top job were denied by Iran Football Federation and Iran coach selection is postponed to the next day's session.

Niloufar Momeni

While earlier reports by ISNA and Mehr News confirmed Mohammad Mayelikohan's appointment as the new national team coach, in a statement by Iran Football Federation board member, Fatolahzadeh; "Iran coaching selection has been postponed to IFF's session on Tuesday and will be officially announced by either of Ali Kafashian or Mehdi Taj".

According to the latest reports from Mehr News, the reason for IFF's change of mind about Maylikohan appointment was due to his further conditions on choosing his own assistant and Iran National team's preparation camps. Iran Football Federation reportedly denied Maylikohan's conditions and proceeds to selection of the remaining two Iranian candidates; Yavari and Ghalenoie.

Iran will play North Korea on June 6 in Pyongyang.

The team is fourth in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers in Group Two with six points, behind North and South Korea and Saudi Arabia respectively.

Sources: Iran Sport Press.

Foosball_Champ
04-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Ermouzeh hameh IFF roo Hate mikonand, shomaa chetor?:rotflmao:

:IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF:

KABABEE
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
IFF is a joke.

Hiring Kohan AGAIN would be like if, you take the milk out of the refrigrator, smell it and realise that it's spoiled, then put it back in the refrigrator and hope that it will be good tomorrow.

Bunch of idiots.

Sherwin
04-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow for once IFF did something right by not hiring that hezbollah idiot who can't coach. Everything this akhoond touches turns into crap he failed as a TM coach, he failed in the club level and he failed in the club level in Iran.

Picking Mayle Goh-An is like dating a fat chick after breaking up with a really hot girl. You don't care that she's good looking but you are just trying to get back in the game and you know it's an easy score, but at the end of the day you can't brag about it because you banged a fat chick.

Hamid_Blue
04-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Apparently Kafashian confirmed it. This is just like IFF ... they cannot even handle a simple announcement. Just when I think they are idiots, they come up with something even more idiotic. :wall:

Sherwin
04-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I am no longer watching TM games with this idiot hezbollah as the head coach. I wish Iran the best of luck but I know we are not going to qualify to the WC anymore. This loser is what's wrong with Iran football he failed before in the TM level and the Omid level.

EFF YOU GOH AN AND THE IFF.
See you guys in WC 2014 HOPEFULLY!

damavand
04-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Picking Mayle Goh-An is like dating a fat chick after breaking up with a really hot girl. .

looooooooooooooool. this is too funny and true at the same time