PDA

View Full Version : With the Appointment of Kohan, IFF has written team melie off for 2010!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Sure he might be better than Daei as a coach, but wasn't he fired before for his failures? If IFF appoints failures for the new coaching position, then we must conclude that they have written the team melie as a LOSS for the 2010 World Cup and have put Kohan as the next sacrificial sheep for the definit losses for the reminders of the games. Since Kohan is an insider with Ahemadinejad, his martidom in that position will be consider an act of bravery no matter what is the outcome. This team melie has a lesser chance to become successful since it is flawed from the base. The flaws can not be fixed overnite but rather it will take a generation of hard work and dedication with precise management to fix and turn the team melie around. That is still a theory back in Iran.

EYDADEBIDAD
04-06-2009, 11:35 AM
By the way, wouldn't Kohan be the happiest man on earth now since it was him who didn't invite Daei back in 1997 to team melie and it was the fans, through an internet pettition, got Kohan fired and brought Daei back to team melie! Anything goes around come around!

saravireeka
04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
No surprises, this is how every body get rewarded in Iran. You screw up and get rewarded. The man run his mouth for many years and desroyed couple team in between and become the head coach of TM.
These "farzandon Na Khalaf" did nothing excep desroyed the hope and dream of the people.
Good bye 2010, now instead of practicing they need to go to mosque and salmony to cut their hair.
Backwarding became our coutry's job, backward in politic, sport, education, society.

kharmagas
04-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Breaking news: Mayeli Kohan just announced his planning for the WC:

- Visit to Jamkaran
- 1 hour Sineh-Zani before and after each training
- Training camp in Palestine and friendly games against Hezbollah. Any TM player scoring a goal will be prosecuted as an Israeli spy.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm gone here, wake me up in 2014...

saravireeka
04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
go to www.ffiri.ir or info@ffiri.ir and let them know your feeling about this selection.

Sayyid
04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
No surprises, this is how every body get rewarded in Iran. You screw up and get rewarded. The man run his mouth for many years and desroyed couple team in between and become the head coach of TM.
These "farzandon Na Khalaf" did nothing excep desroyed the hope and dream of the people.
Good bye 2010, now instead of practicing they need to go to mosque and salmony to cut their hair.
Backwarding became our coutry's job, backward in politic, sport, education, society.

yes, Football was all this people had and now there's nothing more our youth can dream or look forward to with the exception of leaving Iran!

shawnagha
04-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Sure he might be better than Daei as a coach

i disagree with you on this but your headline said it all!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-09-2009, 12:51 PM
i disagree with you on this but your headline said it all!

Well, I said 'might'. However, I don't like either one. They are very backward in coaching. Politics and corruption is running our sports. The results show..

shawnagha
04-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Well, I said 'might'. However, I don't like either one. They are very backward in coaching. Politics and corruption is running our sports. The results show..
I don't want to get into this statement but politics and corruption runs our COUNTRY. I just don't understand why sports have to be involved in it. It's our whole country's policies that are backwards to spend billions for nuclear warhead but not 1/1000 of it to find a decent coach. Hope, is the only thread we hang on with... again!:down:

iranystill
04-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Ayatola Tokhmi predicts Iran is going to World cup! With his sophisticated math system, he has concluded Iran has 111.6% chance. Nobody really knows what system he has used or if his numbers even make any sense. But he brings hope to a nation that desperately needs it to make it to the world cup. I feel optimistic!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-10-2009, 10:31 AM
You guys are right. Everyone of you. It is heartbreaking that you guys know more about football and yet people running our team melie are clueless! But back home we have 70,000,000 critics who will eventually put pressure for results. The problem with the Iranian football has now become a cliche. Everybody knows what is wrong. However, we are baffled by why progress is a thing of the past! Sure we have sent our IPL team in Champions leagues. But still the problem is consistancy. We are not consistant in what we do. And if you are not consistant then you can not make progress. If we lack consistancy then we should expect any results and not get mad if we lose. Sure even if we hire Lipis or Fergusson, they still might not get us the results simply because their say might not be popular, specially to those who run our sports. Bottom line: When democracy is the missing link in Iran, exepct the unexpected. The system has become so complex and unpredictable that no one can figure out how to fix it. Our football is the same thing....

EYDADEBIDAD
04-13-2009, 04:26 PM
I don't want to get into this statement but politics and corruption runs our COUNTRY. I just don't understand why sports have to be involved in it. It's our whole country's policies that are backwards to spend billions for nuclear warhead but not 1/1000 of it to find a decent coach. Hope, is the only thread we hang on with... again!:down:

They need to build the bomb fast in order to guarantee their survival like the North Korea. Once the bomb is built then no one would dare to attack Iran. If Sadam had one no one would have attcked Iraq. Even if they bomb the nuclear facilities, Iran will continue to build the bomb underground and out of reach of their enemies. Therefore the priorities change with $50 a barrel of oil. Football might be a passion for the fan but it is a business oppurtunity for those close to ahmadinejat. Kohan has a long list of achievements, he was Mr. Goal of the IPL, he played with the indoor futsal team that ended 4th in the world...But he has not evovled after getting his coaching liscense.

Shahinc
04-14-2009, 11:10 AM
TM was written off when Mr.Experience, Ali Khan Daie was choosen as the head coach. Mayli Kohan, is just a gurantee that this team will not go anywhere at the end.

EYDADEBIDAD
04-14-2009, 01:05 PM
TM was written off when Mr.Experience, Ali Khan Daie was choosen as the head coach. Mayli Kohan, is just a gurantee that this team will not go anywhere at the end.

You are absolutly right. Daei was put in charge in order to save money on foreign coaches and also he is a popular guy. Since his scew ups, he just got fired rather to get lynched like Parvin back in the 90's people attacked his car dealership and broke the windows. It was a smart move by IFF and they won even if Iran do not make it to the 2010 WC. The main reason behind all of problems in sports is that lack of care. Nobody cares. People just show up to work and pick up a paycheck. Those in charge of writting the check, like Ali abadi and Ahmadinejat, they careless about the Iranian sports. Ahmadinejad and Ali abadi are the main two guys reponsible for our failure is sports in general, from Asian Competition , Olympics and now World Cup. It will take a generation of hard work to fix their screw ups...

shawnagha
04-14-2009, 03:18 PM
They need to build the bomb fast in order to guarantee their survival like the North Korea. Once the bomb is built then no one would dare to attack Iran. If Sadam had one no one would have attcked Iraq. Even if they bomb the nuclear facilities, Iran will continue to build the bomb underground and out of reach of their enemies. Therefore the priorities change with $50 a barrel of oil. Football might be a passion for the fan but it is a business oppurtunity for those close to ahmadinejat. Kohan has a long list of achievements, he was Mr. Goal of the IPL, he played with the indoor futsal team that ended 4th in the world...But he has not evovled after getting his coaching liscense.

true. but real change to our football will come if we don't make it to the wc and people overthrow our government. haha! it's sad to admit it, but in iran all people have is football, taking that away from them wouldn't be a good idea:flame: