PDA

View Full Version : Mayeli Kohan becomes new Iran coach

Wahani
04-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Every site reports something different. Now I'm confused. If this is true, then bye bye world cup!!!

http://www.persianfootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1861&Itemid=2

This another article related to Daei's dismissal. This is from Presstv.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=90586&sectionid=3510211

Hamid_Blue
04-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Link (http://www.iransportspress.com/news/170/ARTICLE/8231/2009-04-06.html)

It's true ... unfortunately ... it's true. :(:verymad:

Wahani
04-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Why man? Why? Please you journalists on this site, I ask that you take an assignment and conduct an investigative reporting on this matter. Why does IFF not want the national team to succeed? I really cannot understand this. Are they worried that the people will come into the streets and celebrate, and it can lead to riots/revolution/etc?

saravireeka
04-06-2009, 12:12 PM
sad day for all Iranian football fan.
Ayatollah mayeli go-an became head coach.
Khakh bar sar kaffashian, aliabadi, nabi and rest of the useless misreble human.
GOOD BYE WC2010

Keano
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
It's obvious that IFF always goes against public's will and simply don't want a popular coach/individual to be in charge of such key position, honestly they have realized that this decision matters a lot more than who the next president of IRI will be and they just can't stand it.

IRI has always been against people idolizing an individual, and they have constantly done their best to eliminate such popularity by either excluding such over popular individuals from their list, or somewhat tarnishing their image by pathetic plots and conspiracies. A clear example was/is Afshin Qotbi, they just couldn't stand seeing him getting so popular and likable by a vast majority of Iranians, because that is a hazardous alarm to the IRI...
:ipuke:IFF:ipuke:IFF:ipuke:IFF:ipuke:IFF

My 2 cents!

saravireeka
04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
go to www.ffiri.ir or info@ffiri.ir and let them know your feeling about this selection.

dashali
04-06-2009, 12:53 PM
There are several mixed reports....if you check the MEHR NEWS, in one place they say MAYLIKOHAN is the coach but in another report, they say...no one has chosen for coaching and there are still searching...
I would say...let's wait few more days....before getting upset...
nothing has been decided...

Iranetehhhhhhhhh

Jashar
04-06-2009, 04:10 PM
badbakht shodim raft!

damavand
04-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I just talked to my nephew in Iran, and he confirmed that mayeligohan is the coach. they also anounced it on 90 program. he also said that kafashian pretty much said he had no say in this and the government (ahmadinejad) chose mayeligohan.

and we thought we couldn't get any worse. this is such a bs beyond belief.

guys, we all need to stop supporting team meli.:IFF::IFF::IFF:

Wahani
04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Wow!!!! What does Ahmadinejad know about football? Don't tell me has a PHD degree in coaching, just like the rest of his fake degrees. God save us all from the hands these dip-s**hts. I'm sorry for Iran, the Iranian people, and the fans. When will this nightmare end?

Oftadeh
04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Well, Iran is in such a precarious position only a deluded, unmuzzled, beef-witted lewdster would have been stupid enough to take the job anyway.

No, really, why would any half decent coach jeopardise their reputation for the sake of three games when frankly we don't stand a chance? So rolls in the fish-brain MK who already has no reputation or even a 3rd division trophy to his name.

Shahinc
04-06-2009, 10:35 PM
sad day for all Iranian football fan.
Ayatollah mayeli go-an became head coach.
Khakh bar sar kaffashian, aliabadi, nabi and rest of the useless misreble human.
GOOD BYE WC2010

Couldn't have said it any better

Kachal
04-06-2009, 11:08 PM
badbakht shodim raft!

az badbakht ham oonvartar.

khak bar sar shodim.

IFF :ipuke:

Kaffashian :ipuke:

Ali abadi: :ipuke:

Mayeli goh-an: :ipuke:

someone should make a petition against IFF and ask for Kaffashian's termination. be andazeye kafi rid to hale hame. :verymad:

Ahmad18s
04-07-2009, 01:48 AM
I bet all you haters who wanted Daei gone after one game would like to take it back, huh? I can't believe this guy is supposed to be our new coach. We all know what this means...TM will be basically playing without a real head coach who can lead. It is possible that we can get lucky and our boys kick butt and get a few lucky bounces. It is possible, isn't it??

Shahinc
04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I bet all you haters who wanted Daei gone after one game would like to take it back, huh?

First of all, lets grow up. Just because we do not like a certain coach and belived he was not YET ready to lead the NT team and needed more education and experience, does not make us HATER !!!!

2ndly, No, I don't want him back !!! We would not make it with Daie to the WC and we are not making with Mayli to WC, so there is not even one difference !!!

Foosball_Champ
04-07-2009, 01:50 PM
didi che balaaee saremon omad
daee raftoo badtar omad
hallaa keh didim badiroo
doost dareem on avaliroo

I am an Iranian and I hate IFF.
:IFF::IFF::IFF::IFF:

shawnagha
04-07-2009, 02:40 PM
goh khordam! daei jooneh pedaret bargard!

kalungamoto
04-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Most normal countries provide opportunities to be the best and standout in the eyes of the world. IFF and whomever is running it is happy with being last, and make sure that they come in last. I have no doubt now that these folks have sawdust in the heads. I saw his interview on youtube, what a pathetic looser.

Sayyid
04-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Well, Iran is in such a precarious position only a deluded, unmuzzled, beef-witted lewdster would have been stupid enough to take the job anyway.

No, really, why would any half decent coach jeopardise their reputation for the sake of three games when frankly we don't stand a chance? So rolls in the fish-brain MK who already has no reputation or even a 3rd division trophy to his name.

Is not like he's a great and popular coach and all..to him it shouldn't matter as much anyways! Nor, do the fans expect him to do anything! I've lost all hope in Iran as a nation and us as it's people!! as maast k bar maast!

Sayyid
04-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Most normal countries provide opportunities to be the best and standout in the eyes of the world. IFF and whomever is running it is happy with being last, and make sure that they come in last. I have no doubt now that these folks have sawdust in the heads. I saw his interview on youtube, what a pathetic looser.

Is not just the IFF, Iran unlike other nations doesn't pin point the best and reward them with opportunities!! basically, the nation has been on this road since the late 70s;)

Sherwin
04-07-2009, 05:25 PM
It's all good I'm just NO LONGER GOING TO WATCH TM FOOTBALL WHILE THIS LOSER IS THE HEAD COACH.

Forget it why should I have a heat attack over this team when the IFF picks a guy like MK? Seriously this is a losing cause I know now 99.999999999% we are not going to qualify. This guy doesn't have the killer instinct I remember when MK was interviewed as the Omid team's coach he said, "If we don't qualify it's not going to be the end of the world."

Wow what a great coach smooth move IFF Mayle Goh-An is really going to make us qualify for the WC.:beer:

Sayyid
04-08-2009, 02:42 AM
It's all good I'm just NO LONGER GOING TO WATCH TM FOOTBALL WHILE THIS LOSER IS THE HEAD COACH.

Forget it why should I have a heat attack over this team when the IFF picks a guy like MK? Seriously this is a losing cause I know now 99.999999999% we are not going to qualify. This guy doesn't have the killer instinct I remember when MK was interviewed as the Omid team's coach he said, "If we don't qualify it's not going to be the end of the world."

Wow what a great coach smooth move IFF Mayle Goh-An is really going to make us qualify for the WC.:beer:

I was thinking almsot the same thing, every time we go throw this heart breaking losses and crushed becomes our hopes and dreams. But this time IFF has actually found a solution preventing all that, and it's the underdog in all of us, and we all know no matter the results, the underdog is always on top:d

khazakov
04-08-2009, 12:08 PM
There I saw him for the first time standing in the doorway. The light projected a light hue off of his unshaven face. As he walked towards I gazed into his daemon eyes. His eye fixed on mine in an absolute trans, causing him to go through a metamorphosis. His skin turned scale like; his snake eyes turned bright gold. His head split into multi serpent heads. The man turned creature spewed fire for breath and consumed everything in its path. I turned and told it, " if you want blood, you got it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wXkv1VW54&feature=channel

KABABEE
04-08-2009, 12:51 PM
I am not good at doing petitions, but can someone do a:
"F&@K YOU IFF" petition and we can all sign it and send it to them as a Noroz gift???:devil:

Sherwin
04-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Bye bye WC 2010 now that Kohan is our coach. Sayyid jan good call I was thinking the same thing and I have given up on TM, but at least I still have the Lakers :) At least there won't be any surprises like wc 2002.

Ahmad18s
04-08-2009, 02:12 PM
I think TM still has a chance, but it did get worse by assigning a below-par coach. Our boys need to put their heads down and just play their arse's off and ignore Ghonad :tooth:

Keano
04-08-2009, 02:23 PM
There I saw him for the first time standing in the doorway. The light projected a light hue off of his unshaven face. As he walked towards I gazed into his daemon eyes. His eye fixed on mine in an absolute trans, causing him to go through a metamorphosis. His skin turned scale like; his snake eyes turned bright gold. His head split into multi serpent heads. The man turned creature spewed fire for breath and consumed everything in its path. I turned and told it, " if you want blood, you got it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wXkv1VW54&feature=channel

LOL, I wonder what this poster has contributed to IK to place him above and beyond the likes of Babak-T , Mashsaeed, Babak ... Always off topic and getting away with all the gibberish! :rolleyes:

Keano
04-08-2009, 02:25 PM
BTW folks, no matter how disappointed we are , I still stand by my words and guarantee at least a 3rd spot in this group. Once again mark my words! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:

King Keano

Sherwin
04-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by khazakov

Can someone translate this to ENGLISH?

Someone is taking hits from the bong.

swenguzzi
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
I think Khazakov is talking about the new coach, who is going to bring nothing but disaster. I think he is on topic in a poetic way. The AC-DC song says it all.

Sherwin
04-08-2009, 03:01 PM
I think Khazakov is talking about the new coach, who is going to bring nothing but disaster. I think he is on topic in a poetic way. The AC-DC song says it all.

I got that part, by the way ACDC is one of my favorite bands of all time, but it's annoying because I don't think anybody understands what he is saying.
khazakov-One word of advice write in a way that everyone can understand you.