View Full Version : Ali Karimi openly criticized Daei

Observer
04-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Interesting article.

http://isna.ir/Isna/NewsView.aspx?ID=News-1310380&Lang=P

Kachal
04-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Karimi is the man.

Everything he said about IFF, and Daei is 100% true.
I also agree that we should hire a foreign coach in this situation.

footballdxb
04-04-2009, 05:06 AM
What a disappointing interview. I believe Arrogance has become a commun characteristic in-between Iranian sportsmen...

Considering our WC qualifying group as an easy group, especially for our newly reformed squad is the first sign of such arrogance. Of course, we understand that things would have been different if he, the most talented player of Asia, was playing...

Considering TM fans as people who would support any BS from a beloved player is another sign of such attitude. In fact, Ali Karimi says that coaches need to be given time to obtain results on long term... few lines earlier he suggests that changing coaches on regular basis (the way KSA does it) is quite a normal practice. Saying that he has always been at the service of TM and knowing that he decided to say good bye to TM when invited and just referring to other persons for saying the real reasons behind declining his last TM invitation selection... Well, when talking about having courage of saying things (balls), I think this is the least someone can do, for the sake of his fans who never understood what was the real reason behind such decision (to say good bye to TM when invited!).

Having the balls for saying that "I did play bad"... Who? Where? When? I have never heared any Iranian player saying it! Our players tend to settle such kind of problems personally (and if necessary physically)... or to show it when subbed out in different manners (shooting their bench equipment or even not tapping the hand of the replacing player...) after all they are all permitted to do so without fearing any further consequences... UNTOUCHABLES...

Understanding of the fact that a HC has the full right to chose his squad and wishing well and good luck to TM... waw that is impressive when coming from a Iranian player... fantastic team culture and understanding of professional behavior,... Bravo again, what an innocent but strong statement. But wait a minute, what about the total silence and confusion around the whole scandal around TM created by Karimi's fans and subsequently the media who could not understand such decision? What did we do to protect the interest of TM (purely TM)? I do not wish to defend Ali Daei in here because he definitely was ARROGANT as well and instead of taking care of these matters personally, opted for total silence as well. Haven't we got the impression that all above statements and others (from Ali Daei as well) were not honestly said? TM was given the top importance but in reality it was all about "ki poozeye kiyo mizaneh aakharesh?" :ipuke:

Our football is f.cked up and when reading such interviews we should even not bother going any further for knowing the reasons.

footballdxb
04-04-2009, 05:09 AM
What a disappointing interview. I believe Arrogance has become a commun characteristic in-between Iranian sportsmen...

Considering our WC qualifying group as an easy group, especially for our newly reformed squad is the first sign of such arrogance. Of course, we understand that things would have been different if he, the most talented player of Asia, was playing...

Considering TM fans as people who would support any BS from a beloved player is another sign of such attitude. In fact, Ali Karimi says that coaches need to be given time to obtain results on long term... few lines earlier he suggests that changing coaches on regular basis (the way KSA does it) is quite a normal practice. Saying that he has always been at the service of TM and knowing that he decided to say good bye to TM when invited and just referring to other persons for saying the real reasons behind declining his last TM invitation selection... Well, when talking about having courage of saying things (balls), I think this is the least someone can do, for the sake of his fans who never understood what was the real reason behind such decision (to say good bye to TM when invited!).

Having the balls for saying that "I did play bad"... Who? Where? When? I have never heared any Iranian player saying it! Our players tend to settle such kind of problems personally (and if necessary physically)... or to show it when subbed out in different manners (shooting their bench equipment or even not tapping the hand of the replacing player...) after all they are all permitted to do so without fearing any further consequences... UNTOUCHABLES...

Understanding of the fact that a HC has the full right to chose his squad and wishing well and good luck to TM... waw that is impressive when coming from a Iranian player... fantastic team culture and understanding of professional behavior,... Bravo again, what an innocent but strong statement. But wait a minute, what about the total silence and confusion around the whole scandal around TM created by Karimi's fans and subsequently the media who could not understand such decision? What did we do to protect the interest of TM (purely TM)? I do not wish to defend Ali Daei in here because he definitely was ARROGANT as well and instead of taking care of these matters personally, opted for total silence as well. Haven't we got the impression that all above statements and others (from Ali Daei as well) were not honestly said? TM was given the top importance in all press interviews and communiques but in reality it was all about "ki poozeye kiyo mizaneh aakharesh?" :ipuke:

Our football is f.cked up and when reading such interviews we should even not bother going any further for knowing the reasons.