PDA

View Full Version : Hello Boys I am back. Very depressed on Iran's performance!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-03-2009, 01:39 PM
It is impossible to describe my feelings about our beloved team melie! And70,000,000 heartbroken! How can the legend, Daei, accept the responsibility of the team melie and get 6 points out of 15 or 18points!!! Why do we shootourselves in the foot as always and then try to fix the mess later! Shouldn't we do the opposit? Be prepared first and have a contingency plan if things fail? What is Kafashian is doing day in and day out? What is Daei is doing day in and day out? What is the sports directors and officials are doing day in and day out? Is that all they can do- 6 points!!! Why are we so forgiving people? Who are our voices back in Iran. Why the press is so hush hush? I don't get it. It seems to me that our sports officials are doing nothing but just show up to work! And on the other side of the equation the football fan are so depressed and quiet that there seem no energy left in their soul! Very sad that no one cares!

EYDADEBIDAD
04-03-2009, 02:06 PM
PS-I forgot to mention this. What is the role of Ali abadi? Isn't he the sports director? Wasn't he responsible for our failure in the last Olympics and now this with our team melie? The only thing that he impresses me is his haircuts and it seems to me that this guy doesn't know what is the meaning of management is? Where did he get his degree? Or does he even have an high school degree? It seems to me that he should be pointed fingers at!

Wahani
04-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm sure these folks do not know their business. It is quite obvious from the result. I can assure you that most probably the only degree they have is when they take their temperature. Talk about corruption to the max.

EYDADEBIDAD
04-03-2009, 02:36 PM
That is very sad. We need a father figure for our team melie. A person who's knowledge in the modern football is vast and people would listen to him. It looks like we have too many cooks not a quality chef in sight! It seems to me that if we would have put Esteghlal or Perspolis team against the opponant we would have gotten better results! I just hope that it is not too late. But my gut feelings tells me that history has repeated itself and we are back against the wall again.

Tovmeot
04-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, I see what you are saying, but you should refrain from calling me at anytime of the day or night. Twelve ninety-six went Bochem do to the twilight in the sky. Harold bought his apartment in Esbezia, and his family went awol. When susie came hoe she never knew the difference. It was real catharsis