PDA

View Full Version : Is Nekounam suspended for n.korea game?

puldozer
04-02-2009, 05:09 AM
So, i was watching navad and he was the guest speaker... and nothing was mention about him missing the north korea game.
so is he not suspended or what?

Hamid_Blue
04-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes, he will miss next game.

Sherwin
04-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Yes he is suspended I believe Nekounam received two yellow cards, so he will be out for the N. Korea game.

puldozer
04-02-2009, 03:53 PM
i dont think so, cuz they didnt mention anything on navad. I mean if he was suspended ferdosipour would rubb it in his face atleast 3 times.lol

puldozer
04-02-2009, 04:05 PM
i dont think so, cuz they didnt mention anything on navad. I mean if he was suspended ferdosipour would rubb it in his face atleast 3 times.lol

yea,,, he is suspended. bye bye wc

Sayyid
04-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Good. I don't see what the big deal is with Nekonam?!..he was to be blamed for KSA's first goal! The guy doesn't move without the ball, and doesn't look excited playing for this team. Don't get me wrong, he's quite talented and is one of the few who can actually score in this team. I just don't like his slow pace playing style, nor do I think his void will do us much harm!

Keano
04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
For the game against North Korea I much rather a fit Karimi instead of Neko, honestly lately he hasn't been impressive at all, apart from his crucial goals we never saw an outstanding performance from him. Plus all these non stop Osasuna and TM matches have surely drained him out, he needs a one match break IMHO.
Jabbari alsi is another good option.

Sayyid
04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
For the game against North Korea I much rather a fit Karimi instead of Neko, honestly lately he hasn't been impressive at all, apart from his crucial goals we never saw an outstanding performance from him. Plus all these non stop Osasuna and TM matches have surely drained him out, he needs a one match break IMHO.
Jabbari alsi is another good option.

Good point. One thing which is missing in this team, and one main reason why we are not seeing this team score, is that we don't have a good playmaker that gets fouled a lot which would provide this team some dangerous free kicks. Ali Karimi used to go around, inside and out the 18 yard box, before him Khodadad Azizi used to be the guy. Nekounam, nor Shojaee do any of that. The result is that we don't get any free kicks from the opposite team. We would surely take advantage of our heights against both Koreas if we could get 4-5 free kicks outside the 18 yard box.

Farooq
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Good. I don't see what the big deal is with Nekonam?!..he was to be blamed for KSA's first goal! The guy doesn't move without the ball, and doesn't look excited playing for this team. Don't get me wrong, he's quite talented and is one of the few who can actually score in this team. I just don't like his slow pace playing style, nor do I think his void will do us much harm!

I agree. They should also suspend those players that got in that fight with the fans after the KSA game. These guys don't give a shit about TM. We might as well loose with guys like Khaltabari, who play for their country then cumps who play for money or ego.

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RoWxyq8vNU