PDA

View Full Version : 2010 WCQ's Thread

Ahmad18s
04-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Though the World Cup Qualifier's are nearly half way through in most regions, thought that it would be cool to talk about what's going on with regions other than Asia.

One intriguing thing I saw was Cameroon going down to Togo in their groups first match. That would be crazy if Cameroon is shut out of the World Cup for two consecutive years.

swenguzzi
04-01-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm waiting for the Italy vs Republic of Ireland match. As you know Trapattoni is their coach. Should be a great match.

Ahmad18s
04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm waiting for the Italy vs Republic of Ireland match. As you know Trapattoni is their coach. Should be a great match.

Are you going to watch it online? That's going to be a great game. If so, can you supply us with the address? Ghorbanet.

swenguzzi
04-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Sorry, I'm watching this on TV, Italian RAI channel.

swenguzzi
04-01-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm going crazy know. I got my laptop with KSA-UAE, and the guy yelling in Arabic, and now my TV with the Italy-R. Ireland match. Thank God my old lady isn't at home, otherwise I would get an earful. It's worse when there is also a F1 race on.

Sherwin
04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Though the World Cup Qualifier's are nearly half way through in most regions, thought that it would be cool to talk about what's going on with regions other than Asia.

One intriguing thing I saw was Cameroon going down to Togo in their groups first match. That would be crazy if Cameroon is shut out of the World Cup for two consecutive years.

Wouldn't that actually be eight consecitive years? A World Cup is once every 4 years they don't have an annual WC.:D

Ahmad18s
04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Wouldn't that actually be eight consecitive years? A World Cup is once every 4 years they don't have an annual WC.:D

LOL I meant two consecutive World Cups.