PDA

View Full Version : Now Is The Time To Resign!

ali sweden
03-29-2009, 04:17 AM
What a shame for Iranian Football. Bad management , in-efficient training, isolation from rest of the world, mixing up stupid religion with every thing in our life….etc etc .... Well that is the outcome of this regime.

Mr Daie!! This is the peak of your carrier as a trainer. After more than 1 year on this job, Daie has achieved nothing.

Shame on you Ali Daei, this is a national team not your private club. Even the players are forced to have DAIE brand clothing for the interviews. What a circus!!

You have made all the money and fame. I am sure all the Arabs will thank you.

NOW IS THE TIME TO RESIGN!:verymad:

Jashar
03-29-2009, 12:45 PM
What a shame for Iranian Football. Bad management , in-efficient training, isolation from rest of the world, mixing up stupid religion with every thing in our life….etc etc .... Well that is the outcome of this regime.

Mr Daie!! This is the peak of your carrier as a trainer. After more than 1 year on this job, Daie has achieved nothing.

Shame on you Ali Daei, this is a national team not your private club. Even the players are forced to have DAIE brand clothing for the interviews. What a circus!!

You have made all the money and fame. I am sure all the Arabs will thank you.

NOW IS THE TIME TO RESIGN!:verymad:

Dooste aziz...check the football forum! Apparently, Daei is fired!

ali sweden
04-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Who else than Mayeli Kohan.

Letīs be honest here. These people who are running IFF are not most brightest guys in this business ...

I would be really surprise if IFF would hire someone like Mr Afshin Ghotbi with his experience and knowledge. Who want a trainer with his track record and led Persepolis to the Iranian title last May..

No away we want Kohan

Please look at this interview with Kohan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xna1TqvaprI

I am really sorry for our players who have to sit down and listen to him.

Best of luck for our players and wish them nothing but sucess.

Sayyid
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM

Letīs be honest here. These people who are running IFF are not most brightest guys in this business ...

I would be really surprise if IFF would hire someone like Mr Afshin Ghotbi with his experience and knowledge. Who want a trainer with his track record and led Persepolis to the Iranian title last May..

No away we want Kohan

wow..thanks for posting this! So he basically cut people from our "Omid" team because he didn't view them as Muslim enough?!..This guy is clearly un-professional:(..he's probably going to feed our boys "Hallal meet", and send them to "doa'yeh Komeil" every thursday night!

Sayyid
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM

No away we want Kohan

wow..thanks for posting this! So he basically cut people from our "Omid" team because he didn't view them as Muslim enough?!..This guy is clearly un-professional:(..he's probably going to feed our boys "Hallal meet", and send them to "doa'yeh Komeil" every thursday night!