PDA

View Full Version : Get real.

Hooman
03-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Honestly I barely post in these forums anymore but...

Ali Daei, always putting one loan striker, seriously enough man even a 15 year old kid knows that your strategy hasn't worked. You played defensive at times.

When we were 1-1 did it not hit your brain to bring another striker or attacking midfielder AND leave Rezaei on.

Iran can never score goals, it's always has to be some luck or miracle, because people like Daei failed at half time to address the team that we are playing like this: one person crosses, the person in box try to head the ball, if not then go after the ball. Wheres the recovery players? Wheres the outside the 18yard box ready to intercept players.

At times the ball rolled and rolled for 20 seconds and we just watched as this Iranian from 30 metres out realised that he needs to get it..

One last thing? What is it with the FUC*KING MENTALITY of our Team MELLI...Every time we score a goal "KHODAYA SHOKRET" yay thats it 1-0 we the best. Iran chikaresh karde soorakhesh karde. GET REAL.

And then the total opposite, everytime they score level or go 2-1 up, Azadi fans LEAVE?!!? Watch some premier league, la liga or etc matches. You don't leave or sit quiet and eat your tokhme while we are down. You cheer on. And Iranian players 1-0 is crap all. Go for 4, 5...Who cares? Your at home.

Injoori mikhayim berim world cup? man nemikham. Betareh ke narim. Sardard kam migirim va abroomoon kam mire.

highflyerreborn
03-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Honestly I barely post in these forums anymore but...

Ali Daei, always putting one loan striker, seriously enough man even a 15 year old kid knows that your strategy hasn't worked. You played defensive at times.

When we were 1-1 did it not hit your brain to bring another striker or attacking midfielder AND leave Rezaei on.

Iran can never score goals, it's always has to be some luck or miracle, because people like Daei failed at half time to address the team that we are playing like this: one person crosses, the person in box try to head the ball, if not then go after the ball. Wheres the recovery players? Wheres the outside the 18yard box ready to intercept players.

At times the ball rolled and rolled for 20 seconds and we just watched as this Iranian from 30 metres out realised that he needs to get it..

One last thing? What is it with the FUC*KING MENTALITY of our Team MELLI...Every time we score a goal "KHODAYA SHOKRET" yay thats it 1-0 we the best. Iran chikaresh karde soorakhesh karde. GET REAL.

And then the total opposite, everytime they score level or go 2-1 up, Azadi fans LEAVE?!!? Watch some premier league, la liga or etc matches. You don't leave or sit quiet and eat your tokhme while we are down. You cheer on. And Iranian players 1-0 is crap all. Go for 4, 5...Who cares? Your at home.

Injoori mikhayim berim world cup? man nemikham. Betareh ke narim. Sardard kam migirim va abroomoon kam mire.

True fan , never leave !!! a team when its down

Roozbeh83
03-29-2009, 11:39 PM
we dont even have 1 quality striker, so playing 2 crappy strikers is ridiculous.

we need to bring back karimi, and play him and shojaei behind 1 striker

highflyerreborn
03-30-2009, 05:09 AM
The strategy used by Daei was very good and it was doing its trick , 1-0 up had control untill last 10 min ...

He would have been a HERO !!!

But you know players lost fitness , and they were making silly turn over in possesion

And one of those cost a goal , and second the player had no power in legs to jump ....

A team must train for 2 months specially a team like Iran - where the players do not have good fitness in local iranian clubs -

palang
03-30-2009, 09:19 AM
i dont know why you guys deffending deai so much? he had short rezai as a strikewr and all they did cross the ball for him . this guy never scored with his head.midfiled was the worst with that kazami and the left back , left back was no show , if we were playing one man short was betther then him on the filed; we could play this game with out coach as well

footballdxb
03-30-2009, 10:46 AM
i dont know why you guys deffending deai so much? he had short rezai as a strikewr and all they did cross the ball for him . this guy never scored with his head.midfiled was the worst with that kazami and the left back , left back was no show , if we were playing one man short was betther then him on the filed; we could play this game with out coach as well

palang jaan, we are not defending Ali Daei, we simply do not wish to attack him blindly. HFR is of firm opinion that we lacked fitness in our game and considering the level of fitness in Iranian players, Ali Daei became the victim of lack of fitness in our club level. I personally think that we, Iranians, missed to support our team truely and honestly. I think, we never forgave Ali Daei for TM WC 2006's episode in Germany. His healthy financial success was not at all well seen by fans and some players. We always related his success in different levels (game and business) to his connections. We became even more frustrated to see him succeeding in coaching level with Saipa.

Knowing Ali Daei's mentality, we all know that he would have done his best to reach what he told and promised to all TM fans. Unfortunately, he also needed our support... which we failed to grant him. Media continuously questioned his methodes instead of understanding his situation and supporting him in his tasks. TM fans started evaluating his work on the choice of his players only. Karimi fans could not see that there could be other reasons other than personal reasons, pushing Ali Deai not to invite Ali Karimi to his selection. They completely forgot that Ali Karimi is not the disciplined player Ali Daei would expect to have in his squad. Moreover, Ali Karimi when really needed in our squad declined TM selection and said good bye to his national career! Well, if we know how important TM was for Ali Daei during his whole career, we may have understood Ali Daei's reaction differently (we somehow could understand him but we never wanted to talk about it).

There is one thing I would like to say about Ali Daei's coaching abilities. I think players who play in top level football, learn a lot about the game and tactics. They are constantly briefed by their coaches about tactics, formations and game plans against different styles of the game, substitution policies, etc... Daei knew a lot of things about football however he needed better coaching team to support him. I really wished from the day one, he could have Mr. Ghotbi as his assistant and personal advisor. This would have really balanced perfectly our coaching team. Of course this is my opinion only and this is only based on my positive thinking about Mr. Ali Daei considering him as a man with principals towards his words and commitments (maybe very naive but I still consider him as one of our top sports personalities).

I don't know how IFF will organise itself for having a coach replacing Ali Daei right now. I think April 1st is a FIFA day and this is the date we will see our team perfroming a friendly match. It is a shame that IFF did not think of the present situation in advance (considering the scenario that Iran loses at home vs. KSA) and we are again in a situation where a transitory coach will take over our team during one of the most important qualification periods for our TM.

As usual, this is another unachieved episode of our football where many questions will remain unanswered and where we have to start our re-building work from zero.

Go Iran Go TM:irani:

Wahani
03-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Look how bad it was to get this person to chime in.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail.aspx?id=89993&sectionid=3510211

Hata abeh-ruhue inham raft.