PDA

View Full Version : Daei Haya kon...team melli ro raha kon

dashali
03-28-2009, 12:28 PM
WORST GAME EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

If daei is a man, shall resign today
not tomorrow
todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
the guy whom said we do not need players like Karimi....
should just hang himself
shame on daeiiiiiiiiiiii
shame on this stafffffffffffffff
shame
shame
shame
in front of 100,000 fans...we lost
:gun::gun::gun::gun:

espandyar
03-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Vahshatnaake ..to footbal ham in mafia bazi ro keshondan....che badbakhtan in mardom!!!!!

Shahinc
03-28-2009, 12:38 PM
WORST GAME EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

If daei is a man, shall resign today
not tomorrow
todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
the guy whom said we do not need players like Karimi....
should just hang himself
shame on daeiiiiiiiiiiii
shame on this stafffffffffffffff
shame
shame
shame
in front of 100,000 fans...we lost
:gun::gun::gun::gun:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNOOOOOOO

WC is lost, our dreams are gone.

I want him to stay till the end and finish what he started !!!!!
I want him to see his work to the end and see the result !!!!
I want him to suffer till the last day !!!!!

Quiting is easy, he quits, leave to vegas tomorrow and forgets all about it !!!!
I want him to face Iranian fans in Azadi, sit through the insults for 90 min !!!!

I want him to .......

Quiting is toooo easy

Jashar
03-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Daie bere....valli ki biaad jaash?! I rather have Daei than another 8 month without a coach!
Find a new good coach, than you can fire Daei if you want!

Keano
03-28-2009, 01:02 PM
If Daei does not resign today, he proves how stubborn, selfish and egotistical he is. It's ok to admit one's self mistakes and realize that you're just not good enough sooner than later!

Keano
03-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Daie bere....valli ki biaad jaash?! I rather have Daei than another 8 month without a coach!

Jashar jaan, at this point I believe a coach-less TM will perform a lot better than a Daei led team!

Pouya82
03-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Daie had his chance, its time to leave now though...

I got so upset... so mad... CRAP MAN... I'm so mad...

I'm so upset I'm sitting in Windows Server 2008, putting up Hyper-V and deploying different Systems just for fun... to take my mind of this horrible loss!!!

saravireeka
03-28-2009, 01:15 PM
As much as I respect him as a player, he sucks as a coach.

"kodom ahmagh" plays 1 striker in front of 100000 people in their own field.

We are done, 3 games,2 of them away from home.

Wait for another 4 years, hopefully things changed by then.

Roozbeh83
03-28-2009, 01:19 PM
we dont even have 1 quality striker, why the hell would we play 2 ?

Keano
03-28-2009, 01:53 PM
"kodom ahmagh" plays 1 striker in front of 100000 people in their own field

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Herhythm/Saravireeka.jpg

:up::up::up::up::iran:

dashali
03-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Jashar jan...with all do respect...there are 100's of coahces whom can do better
way better than him

Daei mist-understood the TEAM MELLI....he thinks it's his own club team and wants to use it for un-finished business...
take a look at what he has done, since he became the coach...
first....with Mobali
then with Kia
and nikbakht..
then Karimi...
and and and
he just use IRANIAN NATIONAL TEAM for his own business....
first he signs a contract and get all the uniforms from his OWN company
then he use our money for a CAMP in SPAIN....where he is thinking about investment....
our national team has been a BUISNESS tool to him and his staff...

shame on Daei
Iranetehhhhhhh

Farooq
03-28-2009, 03:05 PM

and Gol Noei before that who led us into Asian champions with a team that featured Reza Enayati in the midfield!

When Ali Daie came around he seemed a like a savior. But he is not a miracle worker, apparently. I can blame him for 25-30% of today's loss. Picking wrong players, changing the starting 11 for every game.

But the other 70% are because of these ECONOMIC SANCTIONS. It wouldn't make a difference if we had Filipe Scolari, we can't get better if we don't get some good friendlies.

BTW, blame the USA first, then blame the mullah. They are both equally at fault for the political situation.

Shahinc
03-28-2009, 03:08 PM
But the other 70% are because of these ECONOMIC SANCTIONS. It wouldn't make a difference if we had Filipe Scolari, we can't get better if we don't get some good friendlies.

Come on Doste Aziz, NK is doing better than us !!!! The problem is the corruption from within. As mast ke bar mast !!!!

It is time for every Iranian to look at themself and realize we are all in fault.

Farooq
03-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Come on Doste Aziz, NK is doing better than us !!!! The problem is the corruption from within. As mast ke bar mast !!!!

It is time for every Iranian to look at themself and realize we are all in fault.

North Korean players are extremely physically fit and have been professionals since 16. I bet there is some sort of state youth program going there...

That being said, they are not doing a little better than us. They are not going to do well in the WC.

Stop internalizing this shit...I've never harmed anyone.

Shahinc
03-28-2009, 03:46 PM
North Korean players are extremely physically fit and have been professionals since 16. I bet there is some sort of state youth program going there...

That being said, they are not doing a little better than us. They are not going to do well in the WC.

Stop internalizing this shit...I've never harmed anyone.

What are you talking about ??? This has nothing to do with you ??!!!

So NK Korea has a youth program, how come we don't ?? Is this US's fault ??

All I am saying is that we need to take responsibility for our actions and the fact that we do not have a world class coach is NOT US's fault.

It is due to corruption in IFF and how they choose people from within their system who fit their bond bazi va ....

Don't take it persoanl my firend.

khazakov
03-28-2009, 07:00 PM
After watching the Iran-Saudi match and the way Iran played, I know now why I'm doing Quaaludes. This was a perfect game for that. For the next match I will do Reds and Muscatel. After I can actually see the sky melting and players with double dragon heads running on the field, I will know that I'm really having fun. Their eyes were glowing and fire was spewing out of their mouths.

Ahmad18s
03-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Awful loss, just awful. I couldn't watch the game because I was at work, but when I opened up Foxsports.com and saw the 2-1 score at 90', and my Portuguese co-worker asked me what was the score since he saw parts of the game on FSC, I just shook my head in disbelief. Sure, with one bad loss an entire country and it's decendents would want, for the most part, to chop the head of the coach. But we need to be real here. $hit happens. $hit happens and we need to learn how to deal with it with common sense. We can either A) Ramble on and cry about how everything is lost and TM and the coach are horrible. B) Look at the logic that there are still three more f'n games!! Yes, three more games!!

Everyone got out their frustrations, and now its time to catch up. Lets get ready for North Korea on June 6, in our attempt to win out the last three games and make the F'N WORLD CUP B!TCHES!!

:irani:

Kachal
03-28-2009, 11:38 PM
ajab rooii dare in bashar:

سرمربي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران گفت: از تيم ملي استعفاء نمي*دهم واز عملكرد بازيكنان تيم ايران نيز رضايت دارم.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران(ايسنا)، علي دايي در پايان ديدار تيم*هاي ملي ايران و عربستان و شكست دو بر يك تيم ملي در جمع خبرنگاران اظهار كرد: معتقدم تيم ملي ايران امروز بسيار خوب بازي كرد و من به بازيكنان تيم ملي افتخار مي*كنم.

وي در پاسخ به سوالي پيرامون استعفايش از تيم ملي نيز گفت: شما نمي*توانيد براي من تصميم*گيري كنيد، مگر من به پيشنهاد شما سرمربي تيم ملي شدم كه اكنون به پيشنهاد شما استعفا دهم. ضمن آنكه امروز علي دايي شكست نخورد، بلكه تيم ايران بازي را واگذار كرد.

دايي تاكيد كرد: من معتقدم شما منتظر چنين روزي بوديد تا تيم ملي شكست بخورد اما همانطور كه گفتم من از عملكرد بازيكنانم راضي هستم و ما تنها در دو غافلگيري از حريف گل خورديم و متاسفانه بازي را واگذار كرديم. سوال من اين است كه مگر يك تيم چند بازي مي*تواند پيروز شود و برد و باخت در فوتبال هر كشوري وجود دارد

This loser must be sacked right away.

yavar
03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
we have a ette'ellati as a coach,, what do you expect?
he will not resign
the won't fire him
we will not qualify
if anybody has the least knowledge of football, they won't try to defend Daie.
defendind Daie = don't know anything about football
and many other things which is not football related and I won't mention.

sepas