PDA

View Full Version : WCQ: IRAN vs Saudi Arabia urgent!!!!

Peymann2001
03-26-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone,

i have a question about the game iran-saudiarabi.

I am right now in s.Korea and will stay here in a few days. My problem is that i rellay want to see this game but i can not see which channels will show this game live, beside irib & eurosp 2. can someone please help me.
In this hotel i have 4- 5 diffrent sport ch.
ESPN sport, Star Sport, X sport SBS sport.
please help me.

Je irani ke ashegeh time mellie...:daei::daei::cooldude::cooldude:

Hamid_Blue
03-26-2009, 08:19 AM
If you have a hi-speed internet connection, there was a site called glwiz.com (I think) that you register and can watch most Iranian channels online. Since the game is in Iran, there maybe more than one channel showing it. I am not sure if Ale safar will do the broadcasting as well but you can watch it on IRIB.

footballdxb
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
I suggest you go to a sports bar (you may find one in a 5 star hotel) and ask them if they are aware of the channels which will show Asian WCQ games in there. I am quite sure that one of Al Jazeera Sports + channels will show the game. There is also KSA Sports channels which are available on hotbird. Good luck!

HuseinBaharian
03-27-2009, 02:41 AM
I'v heard that Fox Sports will broadcast this game LIVE...
haalaa baba, too kor'e chikaar mikoni!!!???:)))

Sherwin
03-27-2009, 03:30 AM
I'v heard that Fox Sports will broadcast this game LIVE...
haalaa baba, too kor'e chikaar mikoni!!!???:)))

Awesome if that is the ase I will wath it on my good friend's huge high quality 90 inch projection TV. Now he's an American like me but he loves football just as much as I do. In hs he gave up football to play American football and he was good enough at 6'4 275 lbs to play defensive tackle at Oregon Univ. Of course when he was playing football it was up to Sophomore year which is 10th grade in our system. At that point he was 6'1 235 which is still really huge for a football player.

I already asked him and this guy would get up at 3:00Am to watch USA vs Guam. He's also a fan of good Asian football so I'm watching it at his pad. He knows about Ali Daei, and our Euro based players which is impressive. I know Iranians who can't name 3 players on our team but yet they claim to be hardcore. He will get up at 3:00Am to watch USA vs Guatemala so the way he puts it, "hey Iran vs Saudia Arabia should be more intersting than 99% of the concaf games." I agree with him there and hopefully Iran wins so I don't get embarassed AGAIN.

damavand
03-27-2009, 09:12 AM
In the US, Fox Sports Channel will broadcast the game live, and will normally show replays several times after that.

Foosball_Champ
03-27-2009, 02:59 PM
You can also check http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/soccer?kind=live&order=hot&lang=en site. I always find most of the games there.

Sherwin
03-27-2009, 04:48 PM
In the US, Fox Sports Channel will broadcast the game live, and will normally show replays several times after that.

Some people don't have FSC but fortunately I do and I love Fox Sports when it comes to broadcasting soccer games. That is most likely his best bet I'm sure any sports bar in South Korea will have the game, or go to a nice hotel. When I was in Seoul I was able to watch the 1998 Iran Qatar game at a sports bar, the one where we lost.:verymad: It was interesting that most of the Koreans were pulling for Iran it seems like they like Persians more than Arabs.:cool: