PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait vs. Iran friendly

Keano
03-21-2009, 10:15 PM
Monday 23 March 2009

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2738/kuwaitflagsne7.gif http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4985/iranflagsmz6.gif

This game is played in Kuwait, 20:30 Tehran time and if I am not mistaken 10 AM PST.

Shirazi
03-23-2009, 04:14 AM
from PFDC
Different Time Zones
19.00 Local Time
20.30 Tehran Time
20.00 Dubai Time
17.00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm)
16.00 London Time
12.00 Noon Eastern
11.00 AM Central
09.00 AM Pacific
03.00+1 Melbourne Time

besquite namaki
03-23-2009, 05:28 AM
Thank you Keano & Kakoo Shirazi

Sayyid
03-23-2009, 09:26 AM
kheyli mamnoon, dastetoon dard nakoneh!!:irani:

damavand
03-23-2009, 10:14 AM
is IRIB going to broadcast the game?tnx

Hamid_Blue
03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
0-0 Halftime.

Game being shown on Kuwait TV.

Foosball_Champ
03-23-2009, 01:49 PM
AghA Hamid eival. What's the result so far? rAstee eidetam mobArak.

Oh I found a website that's showing the game.

http://www.cyruskick.net/

Hamid_Blue
03-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks for kind words champ.

Fulltime Iran 1-0 Kuwait.

As usual, we score on PK. I would love to see our offensive tactical plans .... you see the 18 yard box, you get there, you need to fall down!!! :D

Foosball_Champ
03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for kind words champ.

Fulltime Iran 1-0 Kuwait.

As usual, we score on PK. I would love to see our offensive tactical plans .... you see the 18 yard box, you get there, you need to fall down!!! :D

You welcome, so that's good news.

Regarding the 18 year box, we need to have Christiano Rolando make a training video on "How to fool a ref in penality box". This guy has perfected the art of "fooling the ref", but recently it has been working against him, cause last Sat, there were 3 fouls on him and the ref didn't call thinking that he is acting. lol

Kachal
03-24-2009, 02:26 AM
I didn't watch the game.

How did Iran do?

Sherwin
03-24-2009, 05:29 AM
You welcome, so that's good news.

Regarding the 18 year box, we need to have Christiano Rolando make a training video on "How to fool a ref in penality box". This guy has perfected the art of "fooling the ref", but recently it has been working against him, cause last Sat, there were 3 fouls on him and the ref didn't call thinking that he is acting. lol

That's why it's a double edged swoard if you just constantly flop sooner or later the ref's won't give you the call, even if someone fouled you for real. If I was the defender and that cocky prema dona floped on me, I would purpously injure the bastard. What's the worst they could do suspend you for one year? Big deal you go to another club in another country at least you take that Euro greaseball out with you.

I missed the game but 1-0 on PK against Kuwait and we are happy with this? Man our standards must be slipping this is honeslty not a good result I'm glad we won but we are better than 1-0 against Kuwait.

Hamid_Blue
03-24-2009, 09:11 AM
I didn't watch the game.

How did Iran do?

We played well at times (first 20 minutes of the first half) but then we could not connect between 3 layers (defense, midfield, and offense). Very dissappointing display and team work. If this is any indication of how we will play against Saudi, God help us. :wall: On the other hand, if we did not want to show our cards to Saudi, we did a great job. :D

Sayyid
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
There was like 11 or 12 subs in the game, from this is obvious that the goal was not to win but to test different team formations and by that players. Mahdavikia and Hashemian didn't play good at all, and we can use Ali Karimi for sure, I just don't get why Ali Daie didn't invite him for this useless game. I've always been a huge fan of ali daie, for almsot 16 years this guy has been one of my heros but his recent actions and decisions have made me doubt myself and the positive opinion on this guy. I've said this in the past and I say it again, this team doesn't have a play maker or a decent player for that matter. Karimi is so much better than any of these guys. This is by far Iran's worse team since the 1993 team.

Sayyid
03-24-2009, 02:08 PM
with this team and this coach, we will lose to the saudis. I'm usually an optimistic person, but the recent performances from this team are just so bad that you can't think otherwise. seriously, if you watched the first half of Kuwait-iran game you know exactly what I'm talking about. I've seen 5-6 IPL clubs that can perform better than this team against a team like kuwait.

saravireeka
03-25-2009, 01:04 PM
SA will not leave Iran with points, I have a good feeling about this game, perhaps it is noruz. By the way

Happy New Year,
Eidetan Mobarak
Wish everyone good health, happiness and success.
Zendeh o javid baad Iran, o Irani