View Full Version : sepahan vs al-itifagh result

damavand
03-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Sepahan 1-2 al-itifagh

bengar was red carded in 17th minute

this is a sad, sad result.......

shawnagha
03-18-2009, 04:38 PM
any team whose only scorer is going to be khatibi, who wouldn't even make the highschool team in most countries, are in BIG trouble! terrible TEAM performance overall and specially on defense! Also, sepahan's goalie is weak! better luck next game... cus if they're going to play like this, they're going to need all the luck they can get!

Sherwin
03-18-2009, 04:55 PM
any team whose only scorer is going to be khatibi, who wouldn't even make the highschool team in most countries, are in BIG trouble! terrible TEAM performance overall and specially on defense! Also, sepahan's goalie is weak! better luck next game... cus if they're going to play like this, they're going to need all the luck they can get!

Well said I can't believe that he played on TM and he is still on Sepahan's roster. This guy is just horrible it's been proven time and time again Khatibi and Enyati should be playing thier professional football in Mongolia.

sepehr
03-19-2009, 04:55 AM
This was the first Iran club game I've watched in years. Sepahan was playing with 10 men and were fortunate to score the first goal. Their problem was spacing on attacks, they would all cluster on one side. The 2nd goal that they gave up was purely the defenders fault, instead of clearing the ball to the sides, he cleared it right down the center where the Arab player shot the ball into the net. I've never watched this team before but their goalie played very good in my opinion, he came out at the right time, read the ball very well and would make very good decisions. I dont think I'll be watching many more club games since I get frustrated.

saravireeka
03-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Sepahan 1-2 al-itifagh

bengar was red carded in 17th minute

this is a sad, sad result.......

Indeed is sad, Begar is a bad mouth with big eago, god knows how many times he got card.
His first sentences after PP winning on first game of AFC was : "any high school team could win that games".
Even if that is true, still he should not bad mouth an Iranian team against others.
I like Sepahan, I hope they recover from that lost.

kia
03-22-2009, 01:13 AM

The Goalkeeper was actually very good.