PDA

View Full Version : Enayat & GN: partners in crime against Esteghlal

mehran1848
03-12-2009, 05:52 AM
93th minute of the game, Borhani receives a ball just inside the AlIttahad's midfield but losses the challenge to the defender, in a move that would have been called by Iranian referees in IPL. the ball reaches the Esteghlals 18 yard and Farhad Majidi loses another challenge to the Alittahad striker and he scores from 25 meters distance and just 10 second before the final whistle, we loose the game 2-1.
what the f**K happened? any IPL referee would have called these challenges, and would have whistled for the BLUE!
Watch all the Esteghlal & PP games in IPL, and our Referees call simple challenges to their favor. they may get by in IPL, but AFC Champion's league is were they are going to get stuck & screwed royally, specially Esteghlal, where GN could not walk and shout and scorn the Refs as he does in IPL.
It is AFC Championship, and nobody gives a sneeze for such acts.
Mr. Enayat,(head of the IFF's Refreeing committee by subsidizing the Blue and Red (specially Blue) with bias and loose refereeing.
Him & GN with his bad subs, cooked a dish that tasted awful and cost us 3 points. I hope handing over the points to Arab teams do not become GN's habit, since he is not going to take responsibility for his mistakes either.

palang
03-12-2009, 01:42 PM
we lost the game just simply because our guys couldnt play any better. you sounded bais as well.
the arab team were much better then us and they should of score at least 2 more. our goal keep was awful.
i think our player were too tired at the end.
we will win the returne game for sure.

Sherwin
03-12-2009, 05:14 PM
we lost the game just simply because our guys couldnt play any better. you sounded bais as well.
the arab team were much better then us and they should of score at least 2 more. our goal keep was awful.

The thing is in order to beat powerhouse Arab teams like Al Hilal and Al Itihad, we need to spend the same kind of money as they do. Right now for instance I believe AL Itihad spent more money on their midfielders than we did for our entire Esteghlal roster. That is not an even playing field if we play just as good as them, chances are they will beat us because they have better players. That has always been the problem with Iranian clubs we just don't have the same resources and cash as they do.
Just my $0.02

Sherwin
03-12-2009, 05:14 PM

The thing is in order to beat powerhouse Arab teams like Al Hilal and Al Itihad, we need to spend the same kind of money as they do. Right now for instance I believe AL Itihad spent more money on their midfielders than we did for our entire Esteghlal roster. That is not an even playing field if we play just as good as them, chances are they will beat us because they have better players. That has always been the problem with Iranian clubs we just don't have the same resources and cash as they do.
Just my $0.02

palang
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
by the way mehran is right about iramian players trying to get foul from every little 50/50 challange , instead of trying to win the ball. i remember some third class italian team came to iran years ago and won a thropy , when the asked the italian coach about iranian players , he say the dont know how to foul on the opposition team and how to draw a foul from the oppositin.

highflyerreborn
03-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I watched the goals

I must say

1) The Itihad players controled the ball, there was a weak challenge from Este
player - it was 25% effort he was almost out of gas.

2) The shot was a BULLET man that thing flew like a rocket even in slow
motion, the shot was taken at least 30 meters out ... and it was in net
very fast

The Goal keeper made a good effort but the ball was just top quality shot

There was also another tactical note there were 11 players in 18 meter box in first goal ?? 11 players ~!!!! all in box ... may be if the players were standing up ahead may be it would be offside .....

Ittihad is power house in Asia - they really have huge spending power
heck they were brining in FIGO .. to KSA ...

First goal was by Eyptian FW , and second was from a Moroccan player

I mean qualification is still up for grabs not like its over its just first game

mehran1848
03-14-2009, 03:55 AM
t.

If Bias means to reveal the weakness in our local football that hurts us in the international scene, caused by the persons that have already hurt our football so many times, yes I am Bias.

footballdxb
03-14-2009, 05:26 AM
93th minute of the game, Borhani receives a ball just inside the AlIttahad's midfield but losses the challenge to the defender, in a move that would have been called by Iranian referees in IPL. the ball reaches the Esteghlals 18 yard and Farhad Majidi loses another challenge to the Alittahad striker and he scores from 25 meters distance and just 10 second before the final whistle, we loose the game 2-1.
what the f**K happened? any IPL referee would have called these challenges, and would have whistled for the BLUE!
Watch all the Esteghlal & PP games in IPL, and our Referees call simple challenges to their favor. they may get by in IPL, but AFC Champion's league is were they are going to get stuck & screwed royally, specially Esteghlal, where GN could not walk and shout and scorn the Refs as he does in IPL.
It is AFC Championship, and nobody gives a sneeze for such acts.
Mr. Enayat,(head of the IFF's Refreeing committee by subsidizing the Blue and Red (specially Blue) with bias and loose refereeing.
Him & GN with his bad subs, cooked a dish that tasted awful and cost us 3 points. I hope handing over the points to Arab teams do not become GN's habit, since he is not going to take responsibility for his mistakes either.

Mehran jaan, I agree with you that our players are used to get easy faults in our league due to some aspects of the game which are all related to the problems refs may get into if they do the job fair and square! Our players easily fall and instead of keep on playing the ball, they look for ref's favorable assistance. That is totally true... our players are kind of sissy style players.

On the other hand, I have to admit that Al Ittihad played much better football and if they were not lucky for more than 90% of the match, they got really lucky in the dying seconds of the match and grabbed the 3 deserved points.

But again I fully agree, wrong attitude of our players ,generated in the way our league matches are officiated, cost us heavily!

Attitude problem is a real problem in our football. In the same match, have you remarked the way Jabbari came out of the pitch when subbed out? He even did not give a sh.t to his replacement (Borhani). That for me was shocking! These are small things in our football which unfortunately are very well observed by all players and destroy the unity of the team.

Ghorbaanat,

ftbldxb

mehran1848
03-14-2009, 05:59 AM
On the other hand, I have to admit that Al Ittihad played much better football and if they were not lucky for more than 90% of the match, they got really lucky in the dying seconds of the match and grabbed the 3 deserved points.

Attitude problem is a real problem in our football. In the same match, have you remarked the way Jabbari came out of the pitch when subbed out? He even did not give a sh.t to his replacement (Borhani). That for me was shocking! These are small things in our football which unfortunately are very well observed by all players and destroy the unity of the team.

Ghorbaanat,

ftbldxb

I agree that Al Ittihad dominated the game, and played better. But again, as you also mentioned, it was the way players lost the challenges and were looking for the foul that showed them weak and non professional, and gave the other team a psychological advantage. what I mean is that these behaviors have been cultivated in the head of our players by being pampered at home. You watch GN in an IPL Esteghlal game and you could easily see how he jumps up and down to get a favorite whistle from the Ref for the tiniest challenges. Our Refs give in to this, and the Blue players have it easy there, and have a though time here at AFC Champions league!

Regarding Jabbari, I absolutely agree with you. It is very hard to see this act coming from a player who claims to constantly read and memorize "Masnavi Molavi", and I doubt if "Molana" would have encouraged or approved that disgraceful act during subbing with Borhani. Something is really wrong there!

Thank you for responding Essy Jaan!