PDA

View Full Version : Saba vs Al-hillal live score board update

damavand
03-11-2009, 12:05 PM
It's around minute 25

Saba 1-0 Al-Hillal

Hamidreza Farzaneh (14)

good game so far, fast pace, good passing.....

damavand
03-11-2009, 12:14 PM
game is tied
Saba 1-1 Al-Hillal
Hamidreza Farzaneh (14)
relentless pressure from al-hillal finally paid off
lackluster defending from saba.

damavand
03-11-2009, 12:30 PM
half time

Saba 1-1 Al-Hillal

This is a tough match for Saba. Unless they adjust their game, I don't see them coming out of this game with a point.

unfortunately I won't be able to update the second half

Keano
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
The new AFC rule which prohibits the broadcasting crew from displaying the results and time of the matches regularly during the entire match is the most retarded idea, seriously man!

Keano
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
BTW game just ended in a 1-1 tie. Good result for Saba if you asked me, Saba had a much better display in the second half. :up::up:

Last seconds of the match Toulia saved a 100% goal! :up::up:

Toulia for TM! :iran::p

Keano
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
LOL @ IRI commentators swap between the 2 matches! :tooth:

Hamid_Blue
03-11-2009, 01:35 PM
The new AFC rule which prohibits the broadcasting crew from displaying the results and time of the matches regularly during the entire match is the most retarded idea, seriously man!

It's AFC, they are synonymous with idiocy ... next thing you know they would nominate IFF as the best confederation. :tooth:

Keano
03-11-2009, 01:37 PM
It's AFC, they are synonymous with idiocy ... next thing you know they would nominate IFF as the best confederation. :tooth:

Actually IFF won the best Federation title no too long ago! ;)

Go Esteghlal go... make us all proud! :Pers::Pers::ESES::ESES::ESES::sepahan::sepahan::s epahan::beer::beer::irani::IK::cooldude:

Keano
03-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Esteghlal under performing, I was expecting a lot more from them. Seems like they're there for a draw, a huge mistake which might cost them heavily!

Wow what a rocket launch by Akbarpour!

Sherwin
03-11-2009, 03:09 PM

Exactly when was the last time the AFC ever came up with a good idea? This is not intended to be racist but let's call it what it is organizational leadership brought to you by Arabs. The A in AFC stands for Arab not Asia and if we want to advance in Asia football, we need to include EVERYONE. China has 1.3 billion people India has 1.1 billion people but dinky countries like Qatar get more representation WHY?

Hopefully Saba and all of the Iranian tams do well even Perespolis and I honestly say that with a straight face.

Keano
03-11-2009, 05:24 PM
I am truly proud of Saba, they just played a wise and beautiful style of football against the giants of Asia. Honestly AlHilal if not the strongest, but should be considered one of the strongest teams of Asia, look at their line ups and notice all their national players along with a bunch of other European national team players!

Sherwin
03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I am truly proud of Saba, they just played a wise and beautiful style of football against the giants of Asia. Honestly AlHilal if not the strongest, but should be considered one of the strongest teams of Asia, look at their line ups and notice all their national players along with a bunch of other European national team players!

If anyone can link a place where we can watch the goals I appreciate it. Congragulations Saba made us all proud today. Too bad there is not one of :ESES:for Saba otherwise I would of put it in but Saba rules congragulations Saba fans. Wy to represent Iran.