View Full Version : Liverpool vs. Real Madrid second leg CL match

03-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Last night's Liverpool performance convinced me that these guys are about to go far in this competition. Liverpool are not bad at all in EPL but what a surprise to see them so confident and ENTERTAINING! Real Madrid's performance was not bad at all (one of my favorit players in this match was actually from Real Madrid side Lassana Diarra along with Steven Gerrard:up:) but Liverpool's performance reached heavenly beautiful levels. For me a match to watch and to re-watch and I totally recommend everyone to watch it if the occasion shows up!

The 4-0 result says a lot about the quality of the game displayed by Liverpool but it should not qualify Real as a poor performing team.

Go Beautiful football!

03-11-2009, 02:48 AM
If you lose 4-0, that's the definition of being spanked.

03-11-2009, 08:47 AM
If you lose 4-0, that's the definition of being spanked.

Maybe but I also suggest you watch the match. chaakeram,

03-15-2009, 04:30 AM
They did it again... but this time against a super in-form team at the "Theater of Dreams". Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 4. Amazing performance by a super balanced Liverpool.
Liverpool is reaching amazing level of football in some top matches at very crucial point of competitions (Champions League and EPL) and that is simply fantastic for football and fans...:up:

03-23-2009, 03:16 AM
Well, last night, Liverpool confirmed again how good they have been playing lately by demolishing Aston Villa 5-0.... I watched the game last night and in some points we really had the impression that Liverpool players were amusing themselves by trying some tricks like in a training match... With Manchester United and Chelsea losing their match vs. Fulham and Tottenham, EPL is becoming more entertaining than ever...