PDA

View Full Version : www.goal.com in Persian

KavehOC
03-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Dear friends,
For months, we have been working real hard with www.goal.com to start the "Persian" edition of the site. We soft launched the site today.The Persian Edition team includes several journalists that operate in Iran and myself.

Soft launch means there are still a few issues and bugs with the site but for the most part the site is now operational. You may visit the site two ways:

Go to www.goal.com and select Iran's flag from drop down edition.
Go directly to the site at www.goal.com/Iran

Ba sepas,
Kaveh Mahjoob

Foosball_Champ
03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Congradulation Kaveh jaan. As always; you lead us to a brighter tomorrow for Iran.

FC.

highflyerreborn
03-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Very Impressive

Keano
03-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Wow fantastic, I never saw this thread. Thank you Kaveh jan and good to see you once again!

Sherwin
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Dear friends,
For months, we have been working real hard with www.goal.com to start the "Persian" edition of the site. We soft launched the site today.The Persian Edition team includes several journalists that operate in Iran and myself.

Soft launch means there are still a few issues and bugs with the site but for the most part the site is now operational. You may visit the site two ways:

Go to www.goal.com and select Iran's flag from drop down edition.
Go directly to the site at www.goal.com/Iran

Ba sepas,
Kaveh Mahjoob

Wow Kaveh jan good for you I am happy for your success. Hopefully very soon I will be able to read the articles I am working on that and I am in the middle of the 2nd grade right now. Hopefully after I become a Naval Officer within the year, I will continue on my Persian education. I would love to pick up a Persian newspaper and read it cover to cover, and understand what they are talking about. Well best of luck to you at goal.com you are a true patriot of Iran as always. Althugh I'm going to become a US Naval officer I am still proud to be an Iranian American and I want to be able to teach my kids how to speak, read, and write this beautiful language.

I'll be sure to check the wesbite out hopefully you guys will now get more traffic.:cooldude:Eid Noruz mobarak old friend.