PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Gholam Peyrovani

yavar
03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
We all know he is great working with young talents in Iran.
Every year he brings some new players, and after a while they leave for big clubs.
I hope he can do the same for our Omid National team and make it to Olympics after almost 40 years.
I like this gentelman, he is a very fair guy.
he took 9 points out of 12 possible from Esteghlal and Perspolise this year.
and I think this was the first time he beat Perspolise in Tehran.
Good luck to him

The Great Taj of Tehran
03-03-2009, 05:46 PM
I agree with you Yavar.

Welldone Moghavemat, what a great job. They deserved to win Taj even though the ref did not call 2 penalties for Taj in Shiraz and they certainly deserved to win perspolis in Terhan.

Just for the records Gholam and Moghavemat have won Perspolis 4 -1 in tehran back when parvin was the coach so it is not the first time.

KABABEE
03-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Believe it or not, in early 70's I use to play in the same team with him in Shiraz. It was called "Shahrdari" and we were in division 3 or 4 or something. We played our games in Hafezieh. He was a great player and a great leader even then. As you all probably know, he move on and played for Bargh for sometime. Just as Daie, his life is all football and it always will be. it's in his soul.

yavar
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
kababee jan,, that is pretty cool, glad you shared it with us.

saravireeka
03-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Yavar Jaan,
as far as Gholamhossein Payravani working hard, there is no doubt about it but yeaterday's game, PP was bad, they don't have any clue when they play against bunch of young kids. The stat says they dominate the game but they lost which is the most important.
I watched the Zob - Esteghlal today, what zob did beside that goal which was mistake by Ese's defend, yes they run and they have several good passes in midlle of the field, Ese was a better team.
Problem with our football is up & down, we don't see a solid teams. I think Ese and perhaps Zob was the most concictent this year.
Moghavemat beat ese 4-1 and get 3 from zob and come to tehran and beat PP and god know what is going to do next week, same goes with Bargh Shiraz, compare the first 10 games with last 10 games, is unbleivable.
many say our teams are closeas far as qualities but I think the scores are close but the quality are way different.
Many complain that PP and ESE have more money but they forgot about Hashieh which is poison in any environment, one thing that sharestani team don't have.

Sherwin
03-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Yavar Jaan,
as far as Gholamhossein Payravani working hard, there is no doubt about it but yeaterday's game, PP was bad, they don't have any clue when they play against bunch of young kids. The stat says they dominate the game but they lost which is the most important.
I watched the Zob - Esteghlal today, what zob did beside that goal which was mistake by Ese's defend, yes they run and they have several good passes in midlle of the field, Ese was a better team.
Problem with our football is up & down, we don't see a solid teams. I think Ese and perhaps Zob was the most concictent this year.
Moghavemat beat ese 4-1 and get 3 from zob and come to tehran and beat PP and god know what is going to do next week, same goes with Bargh Shiraz, compare the first 10 games with last 10 games, is unbleivable.
many say our teams are closeas far as qualities but I think the scores are close but the quality are way different.
Many complain that PP and ESE have more money but they forgot about Hashieh which is poison in any environment, one thing that sharestani team don't have.

That's how it has been with Esteghlal for a while we would start off hot then all of a sudden we would be like in 6th place. We were shy of the championship for several years now, so with Esteghlal nothing is over until the season is over. I get what you are saying though and I didn't get to watch the Esteghlal Zob Ahan game but I'll take your word for it. By the way I like your new avatar WAY BETTER than your old one FYI.

palang
03-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Golam Is Great !!!!!
He Coaches A Military Team , Or Better Term Sepaha Pasdaran Team , So All Young Talent Players Who Has To Do Thier Military Sevice , Will End Up There. So He Gets This Bunch Of Row Talented Players Easier Then The Other , But What He Does With Them Is Amaizing. I Dont Want To Take Any Thing From Him , I Just Wanted To Make Point.the Other Hand He Is Very Down To Earth And Players Coach Unlike Others The Thing They Are Angloti, Or Cappolo Or Coach Or Century.