PDA

View Full Version : RIP Burrial Ground For Man United 1990-2009

highflyerreborn
02-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Here lies the grave of Man United - after Inter demolished them today :cooldude: - Ferguson , could not coupe with the lost and he retired :eek:

Expect the winning score to be here , please leave your flowers and cards by CR's dead corpse along with Park Ji Sung

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO INTER -

Adriano + Ibra = End of Man United :cooldude:

aliirooni
02-24-2009, 05:39 PM
oops!

:ipuke: Italian soccer

highflyerreborn
02-24-2009, 11:37 PM
It was DOMINATING performance by Italian soccer - INTER owned Man United , I don't even remember a shot by Man United they tried to steal a cheap win in end , but Brave INTER Keeper DENINED them with great reflexes

Inter have already wrapped Man United in a body bag they just need to zip them up and send them 6 feet under - in return game

1 Goal by Inter and Man United will be down

sepehr
02-25-2009, 02:07 AM
It was DOMINATING performance by Italian soccer - INTER owned Man United , I don't even remember a shot by Man United they tried to steal a cheap win in end , but Brave INTER Keeper DENINED them with great reflexes

Inter have already wrapped Man United in a body bag they just need to zip them up and send them 6 feet under - in return game

1 Goal by Inter and Man United will be down

Wow, I want whatever your smoking :)

Inter played better in the 2nd half but ManU still played better overall and had much better chances. Cesar was great and the referee was horrible and very inconsistent. I wanted Inter to win since I hate ManU but I highly doubt that inter can win or even tie in old trafford. I put their chances at around 20% to advance :)

highflyerreborn
02-26-2009, 03:53 AM
It was pretty one sided game

Inter attacking from Min 1 to Min 92 -

Man United was only kicking the ball fw , and had 8 ppl defending ???

So much for the hype english soccer is about attacking , I was bored to death , and CR kept falling on ground - he did his tricks and he was eating dirt - Italian defenders are not english defenders - he was eating grass all night..

Next game Inter need 1 goal only , and they will advance 120% chance that Inter advance - :cooldude:

The difference is GREAT --- Inter is just GREAT --- team this season -

The only flaw in Inter was MONTARI he was horrible player - other then that Inter played and control most of game

Foosball_Champ
02-26-2009, 03:48 PM
It was pretty one sided game

Inter attacking from Min 1 to Min 92 -

Man United was only kicking the ball fw , and had 8 ppl defending ???

So much for the hype english soccer is about attacking , I was bored to death , and CR kept falling on ground - he did his tricks and he was eating dirt - Italian defenders are not english defenders - he was eating grass all night..

Next game Inter need 1 goal only , and they will advance 120% chance that Inter advance - :cooldude:

The difference is GREAT --- Inter is just GREAT --- team this season -

The only flaw in Inter was MONTARI he was horrible player - other then that Inter played and control most of game

Okay now I'm catching on your jokes :rotflmao:

highflyerreborn
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Please leave your roses by this thread for Man United :D

Sherwin
03-03-2009, 02:07 AM
That's usually how the top flight clubs such as Man U, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcalona etc are. You are competing against the best and they are constantly updating their roster with the best players. That's why I always want our guys to start out like in Division 1 European football, which is sitll good competition and you get great money. Once they prove themselves at that level they can go to EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Sirea A etc. Once they pick a regular middle of the road team and prove themselvs there, then they can go play for the big boys. This is probably the best strategy and if I had that kind of talent, that is the route I would of taken. I wouldn't go to Barca right off the bat at say age 21. Chances are I would just sit on the bench for years before they decide to cut me.

Bayern Munich RIP Ali Daei and Ali Karimi. Classic example of what we are talking about.

PersianPlaya408
03-03-2009, 02:17 AM
hey higherflyer born... what kind of hashish did you smoke?

man utd dominated inter... inter had a decent 2nd half, but overall, Man Utd played better.... noticably better

Ahmad18s
03-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Well, the score ended in a 0-0 tie. All ManU needs to do to win is 0-0 (win in extra time or PEN's), 1-0, or 2-1. Not a big deal at all. I also saw that Inter had 4 yellow cards. Does that carry over the the 2nd leg by any chance. I'm not a fan of ManU, but I took the liberty to check out the EPL standings, and they're in first place.

Prediction for second leg: Inter 1-2 ManU :iran:

highflyerreborn
03-05-2009, 03:59 AM
No its simple, first Ibrahimovic will score, and then Adriano will score in second half

Then Cristiano Ronaldo will cry

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

highflyerreborn
03-09-2009, 03:48 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qTv_mcMJ3nk/Rpgm8cOzTWI/AAAAAAAAAYg/XWbPHkvev10/s320/529589-02-ronaldo-crying.jpg

highflyerreborn
03-11-2009, 10:11 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHCRAP !!!!!
2-0 my prediction was corret just that man united won :tooth:

I am not happy

Inter introduced Adriano in second half what a laod of crap ???
And also Figo ----?? @#$@$@$@

They have these two black players Montari /Bratelli or something god I hate these two !!!!

Inter should have had FIGO on wing (Adriano + Cruz + Ibrahomivic) FW

Cambiasso + Stancivic in MF ----

Not happy with the line up in this game -

Adriano almost scored with a cracking volly in 5 min on field

Ahmad18s
03-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Well, the score ended in a 0-0 tie. All ManU needs to do to win is 0-0 (win in extra time or PEN's), 1-0, or 2-1. Not a big deal at all. I also saw that Inter had 4 yellow cards. Does that carry over the the 2nd leg by any chance. I'm not a fan of ManU, but I took the liberty to check out the EPL standings, and they're in first place.

Prediction for second leg: Inter 1-2 ManU :iran:

No its simple, first Ibrahimovic will score, and then Adriano will score in second half

Then Cristiano Ronaldo will cry

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hehehehehehhehehehe. ;)

highflyerreborn
03-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Hehehehehehhehehehe. ;)

I don't understand the coaches choice???

Adriano BENCHED ??? Came in second half ??? wtf ??? was that

And to play with Montari + Brotelli dude , useless players

Cambiasso was left in middle on his own ...

It should have been

Ibrahimovich + Adriano + Cruz/Crespo
Stankovic Cambiasso Figo

Santon

Zanetti Matarazzi Micon

Wrong tactic by coach sadly in the game - not very brave ~~~

highflyerreborn
03-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh well next year