PDA

View Full Version : I have been wondering is Fergeson the best coach ever?

highflyerreborn
02-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I don't remember any other coach who has coached a club for that long ???

He must be best coach in the world and Arsenal coach -

I wonder who has achieved more

Foosball_Champ
02-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't remember any other coach who has coached a club for that long ???

He must be best coach in the world and Arsenal coach -

I wonder who has achieved more

Salam, maybe you know something we don't, last I checked "Sir. Alex Ferguson" was "Man United" Coach and not Arsenal, unless this is a typo :rotflmao:

Okay now to answer you question, you should know that I live and die for "man united", I love the team and specially Ferguson as a the coach and I have always been his fan, but I don't think he's the BEST IN THE WORLD. His style of coaching FITS perfect for "Man United" only, if you take him out and have him coach another team, I don't think he will be this successfull.

highflyerreborn
02-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Salam, maybe you know something we don't, last I checked "Sir. Alex Ferguson" was "Man United" Coach and not Arsenal, unless this is a typo :rotflmao:

Okay now to answer you question, you should know that I live and die for "man united", I love the team and specially Ferguson as a the coach and I have always been his fan, but I don't think he's the BEST IN THE WORLD. His style of coaching FITS perfect for "Man United" only, if you take him out and have him coach another team, I don't think he will be this successfull.

^_^ Just playing mind games before the game with Inter and Man United :beer: