PDA

View Full Version : Who really is the best team in Asia right now?

highflyerreborn
02-22-2009, 11:30 AM
I am kinda shocked at results that I see in qualifiers and I came to conclusion that all teams sorta have same level now it really just depends on your friendly games now how well you prepare for it

Japan is already playing Kiran cup now???? They used to do it after qualifiers to prepare for word cup with the competetion high now with Bahrain and Qater turning up the heat , Japan can't lose to lose any game or points -

Asia Power Ranking :

1S.Korea
2Australia
3Iran
4Japan
5North Korea
6Bahrain

vwiraq
02-22-2009, 07:00 PM
umm right now u really cant pick, 2009 will be good year to pick...

I think u can pick any of these 6 teams (iran,iraq,nkorea,uzbeks, japan,oman)

The new iraqi team is much stronger then the team from 3 months ago, new players who are wanting to play... we will have to wait and see.. Iran and nkorea are doing really good job, man its really hard right now, but if i had to pick i would say japan, iran,iraq then nkorea, but that can all change at anytime...

Sherwin
02-23-2009, 12:16 AM
umm right now u really cant pick, 2009 will be good year to pick...

I think u can pick any of these 6 teams (iran,iraq,nkorea,uzbeks, japan,oman)

The new iraqi team is much stronger then the team from 3 months ago, new players who are wanting to play... we will have to wait and see.. Iran and nkorea are doing really good job, man its really hard right now, but if i had to pick i would say japan, iran,iraq then nkorea, but that can all change at anytime...

Well right onw Iraq is still in rebuilding mode but I feel as if this is a move for the better. Sometimes it's better ot just scrap your team and start fresh with guys who are hungry to win, instead of having a bunch of cocky prima donnas. Right now the problem we are having is that we are tying against temas we should be beating. For example we should of defeated South and North Korea in our own home it's unacceptable to lose in Azadi stadium to those tems.

I guess you can give the nod to Japan but really right now Japan, Australia, South Korea and Iran are on my top four in no perticular order followed by North Korea as the 5th team.

highflyerreborn
02-23-2009, 03:34 AM
North Korea is playing like Greece in Euro Cup they all defence and get 1 cheap goal in

khazakov
03-19-2009, 12:05 PM
There was about one minute left into injury time, and I was anticipating the final whistle at any moment. When the player sliced through the defense, just outside the penalty box sent an absolute thundering strike which hit the corner of the goal post. The goal shook violently, ball exploded on impact with horridness loud bang. The goal collapsed to one side. From right behind the goal a crack appeared in the ground which proceeded to stands just in the rear of the goal. The ground continued shaking violently and whole stadium finally collapsed. There was pandemonium as people where running for their lives. The city emergency sirens went off altering of an eminent earth quake. The town's dormant volcano started erupting and hot molten lava spewing everywhere. Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back To the place I was before. 'Relax,' said the night man, 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!'

highflyerreborn
03-19-2009, 05:30 PM
I want what you had before you wrote this

Wahani
03-20-2009, 03:47 PM
But you were visiting Katinka at the time, no?

Sherwin
03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Honestly I'm not going to say Iran it just seems like with Ali Daei they are playing not to lose rather than playing to win it's Coach Bronko all over again:wall::wall::wall:

I want to say Australia but we've seen this before. Gus Hiddink did wonders with Korea in WC 2002 and they fell back down to reality when they left. He took Australia to the 2nd round and the I-talians floped to get a penalty kick with 3 seconds left. The thing is once Hiddink leaves the team returns back to where they were and I'll go as far as to say that Russia is going to be just another average team again just give it time.

I guess it's between Japan and South Korea and you can make a case for either team. They have the money, resources, and good football organizations which are 3 things we don'thave.

vwiraq
03-25-2009, 01:22 AM
MY TOP 5

Japan

Korea

Aussi

Iran

Iraq <<------ New team, and we are playing korea A Team on the 28th.. We r bring back only 3 players from the old team, no word on who they r yet, I really think Iraqs new is good to be on the top 5..

Ahmad18s
03-25-2009, 03:10 AM
There was about one minute left into injury time, and I was anticipating the final whistle at any moment. When the player sliced through the defense, just outside the penalty box sent an absolute thundering strike which hit the corner of the goal post. The goal shook violently, ball exploded on impact with horridness loud bang. The goal collapsed to one side. From right behind the goal a crack appeared in the ground which proceeded to stands just in the rear of the goal. The ground continued shaking violently and whole stadium finally collapsed. There was pandemonium as people where running for their lives. The city emergency sirens went off altering of an eminent earth quake. The town's dormant volcano started erupting and hot molten lava spewing everywhere. Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back To the place I was before. 'Relax,' said the night man, 'We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!'

Opium or shrooms?

Sherwin
03-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Opium or shrooms?

:DMy guess is the bomb OG purple kush. Hits from the bong!:D

I'm glad that I am not the only person who didn't understand a word he was saying.

Fahd
03-28-2009, 06:57 AM
:DMy guess is the bomb OG purple kush. Hits from the bong!:D

I'm glad that I am not the only person who didn't understand a word he was saying.

At least he has an excuse but VWIraq is just naturally delusional. :D

khazakov
03-31-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't know man, all I know is that sky was melting. There were headless players on the field; flames were shooting out of their necks as they were running around on the field. Their heads floating in the air like comets; they had golden snake eyes, with forked tongues. Their skin was scaled, a mist an odor of cyanide, sweet and toxic, emanated from their skins. Suddenly I felt being pulled into vortex, a black hole like I had never seen before. Lighting and thunderstorms were all around me. At some point I could no longer resist, as I was being dragged through this tremendous force. I felt like passing out from the force, and that is exactly what must have happened. When I came to, I was in a strange land, with strange creatures and inhabitants. I was approached by strange being who introduced himself as Kathor, Lord and King of the Land Merokia.

Wahani
04-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I would still say S. Korea and Japan. I think N. Korea has great fighting spirit. Sorry to say that the West Asian have now real motivation. Even Saudi makes to the World Cup they will get their clocks cleaned.

Sherwin
04-06-2009, 04:05 PM
At least he has an excuse but VWIraq is just naturally delusional. :D

Ah well I know plenty of Iranians who are delusional about our team as well, so meh it doesn't bother me. At least WVIraq is a respectful member here.:cooldude: