PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid fires coach Bernd Schuster

aliirooni
12-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Real Madrid changes coaches like there is no tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Madrid fires coach Bernd Schuster (http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8916512/Real-Madrid-fires-coach-Bernd-Schuster)

MADRID, Spain (AP) - Real Madrid fired Bernd Schuster on Tuesday and immediately installed Juande Ramos as his replacement just two days after the German coach said it would be "impossible" for the defending Spanish champion to win against Barcelona.

The 49-year-old Schuster was let go only six months after guiding the Spanish powerhouse to its record 31st league title.

footballdxb
12-10-2008, 12:57 AM
Real Madrid changes coaches like there is no tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Madrid fires coach Bernd Schuster (http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8916512/Real-Madrid-fires-coach-Bernd-Schuster)

MADRID, Spain (AP) - Real Madrid fired Bernd Schuster on Tuesday and immediately installed Juande Ramos as his replacement just two days after the German coach said it would be "impossible" for the defending Spanish champion to win against Barcelona.

The 49-year-old Schuster was let go only six months after guiding the Spanish powerhouse to its record 31st league title.

I think for a well-organised and prestigious club like Real Madrid, such weak comments cannot be said by the HC freely especially just before the match against their archi-rival!

Eventhough Schuster may be right in what he says, he did not chose the right time for saying it... I would have been very surprised if such measures would not have been taken by the club.

Ramos failed big time with Tottenham, I guess majorly because of the language handicap. Real Madrid is lucky to have such HC available at its door... immediately.

That is gonna be a very exciting match for sure!

aliirooni
12-10-2008, 02:03 AM
I think for a well-organised and prestigious club like Real Madrid, such weak comments cannot be said by the HC freely especially just before the match against their archi-rival!

Eventhough Schuster may be right in what he says, he did not chose the right time for saying it... I would have been very surprised if such measures would not have been taken by the club.

Ramos failed big time with Tottenham, I guess majorly because of the language handicap. Real Madrid is lucky to have such HC available at its door... immediately.

That is gonna be a very exciting match for sure!

I think Read Madrid is too lost in their "prestigus" status the way I look at it they are only a football club with spanish and european titles. In fact they are in huge debt they should get their act together and act more humble and look more long terms

footballdxb
12-10-2008, 03:38 AM
I think Read Madrid is too lost in their "prestigus" status the way I look at it they are only a football club with spanish and european titles. In fact they are in huge debt they should get their act together and act more humble and look more long terms

Well, if for you Real is just a club with some Spanish and European titles, then Bernd Schuster is not losing anything ... and it is not really a big deal.
But seriously, with the amounts of money spent and paid to the guys working for this club, it is very natural that you have high expectations instead of HUMBLE ones... it is just my opinion or at least, this is what I would expect in my level.
But again, my problem is more about his comment! Read Madrid vs. Barcelona match is HUGE! This is Catalunya vs. Spain and, he did not understand that! Even in our national level, could you imagine that Peyrovani comes to an interview just before the derby and publically says that there is no chance Persepolis beat Esteghlal? It is not only about logics, it is also about pride and the understanding of the very special circumstances... after all, this is football ... and it works because fans do expect! Ghorbaanat.