PDA

View Full Version : Eduardo's return

footballdxb
12-08-2008, 10:34 AM
from goal.com on 06.12.08:

06/12/2008 17:09

Eduardo To Play For Arsenal Reserves On Dec 16

Arsenal have announced that Croation international striker Eduardo will make his return for the club in a reserve game on December 16...

Arsenal have announced on their official website that their Brazilian-born striker Eduardo is set to make his comeback on December 16 in a reserve game.

The 25-year-old Croatian international, who has won 22 caps and scored 13 goals for his adopted country, has been out of action since the infamous tackle by Birmingham City defender Martin Taylor on February 23.

"I believe we might see him for the first time in the Reserves on December 16 against Portsmouth," revealed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

"After that we will just go from there but he looks very good and very sharp in training."

Ricky Brooks, Goal.com

unquoted: This news made my day however I was quite shocked by the picture displayed in the article which shows Eduardo on the ground after the fatal incident! Go Eduardo Go Arsenal

aliirooni
12-08-2008, 05:04 PM
good to see he is back from that nasty injury....i hope he comes back to his full 100% soon.