PDA

View Full Version : Check out a amzing !!! pass Ibrahimovic made

highflyerreborn
12-08-2008, 04:34 AM
http://www.troodi.com/media/6856/Lazio_vs_Inter_Milan_6_December_2008_Live_Stream_H ighlights/
Vs Lazio

aliirooni
12-08-2008, 05:07 PM
crazy pass...the guy is too talented of a soccer (http://www.soccernation.com)player to play Italy!

highflyerreborn
12-09-2008, 05:09 AM
Seri A is the best soccer league in world !!!

aliirooni
12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Seri A is the best soccer league in world !!!

i beg to differ. Many of their players would literally run out of breath in EPL.
But I do agree they are the best cheaters in the world ;)

highflyerreborn
12-10-2008, 04:36 AM
Italian Player fitness is LEGENDARY just ask Gatusso

Have you seen Zenneti still going strong at 37 years old like he is 27 with his supreme fitness

Maldini !!! Still playing !!

English players have NO SKILLS , that why you see CR doing all those tricks against them if he every played in Italy he would be kissing the ground very fast

I think this year Italian clubs will make their mark in Champions League

aliirooni
12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Italian Player fitness is LEGENDARY just ask Gatusso

Have you seen Zenneti still going strong at 37 years old like he is 27 with his supreme fitness

Maldini !!! Still playing !!

Exactly proves my point because the league is so uncompetitive and slow!

English players have NO SKILLS , that why you see CR doing all those tricks against them if he every played in Italy he would be kissing the ground very fast

I agree that English players have no skills but remember that most of EPL teams are made of non English players. Arsenal for example plays at times with no English players at all. Cristinano Ronlado gets the headlines all the time but EPL has a lot of skillful players.

Beside, remember Chevchenko was the ACE of his team in AC Milan was absolutely nothing in EPL. Also Patrick Viera after leaving Arsenal and EPL to Seria and Juventus said that EPL was more competitive. You will hardly see any Italian players in EPL because as I said, they would literally run out of breath.

I think this year Italian clubs will make their mark in Champions League

That doesn't mean the entire league is better. The Serie A and La Liga are both unbalance it is almost too easy of job who will the next title just toss a coin you get 50/50 chance because it will be one of the top two teams. In EPL at least there are 4 top teams and with Manchester City owner puring money into his club, city will soon join the elites and EPL will be even more fun to watch.

Sherwin
12-11-2008, 06:14 PM
i beg to differ. Many of their players would literally run out of breath in EPL.
But I do agree they are the best cheaters in the world ;)

I feel the same way man there is no way in hell you can compare Sirea A to EPL. The only other league that compares to EPL is the La Liga. Hell I'll even take the Bundesliga over Sirea A. It's so boring to watch because any team that plays against AS Roma, Juve or AC Milan puts 10 in a box and hopes for a tie.:down: That was a nice pass Ibrahimovic should go to a better league like La Liga or EPL.

Aliirooni jaan brought up another good point most of the EPL players are not English they are from all over the world.

highflyerreborn
12-22-2008, 04:38 PM
INTER will win champion's league this year - thats for sure

Seria A and CL

Spanish league , like may be Qater league is comparable to spanish league , if you take out , 3 teams Barcelona, Real Madrid , 1 other see I don't even know a third Spanish league.

English league , well hahahaha:rotflmao:

Come on - FUSS bass table has more skill and technique then EPL ...

No onder , Cristiano Ronaldo looks like a Super Star

aliirooni
12-22-2008, 04:56 PM
INTER will win champion's league this year - thats for sure

Seria A and CL

Spanish league , like may be Qater league is comparable to spanish league , if you take out , 3 teams Barcelona, Real Madrid , 1 other see I don't even know a third Spanish league.

English league , well hahahaha:rotflmao:

Come on - FUSS bass table has more skill and technique then EPL ...

No onder , Cristiano Ronaldo looks like a Super Star

again its not only about personal techniques it is about tactics and team work. Also fitness. Anyway you have your opinion about the world's slowest league, serie A ;), and I have mine about the most exciting league in the world, EPL

but just remember, chevchenko didn't make it in EPL and many of the serie A players wont make it in EPL either ;)

aliirooni
12-24-2008, 08:36 PM
here Jose Mourinio admiting that EPL is a much more exciting league than Serie A and he can't wait to return to it:

He told Sky Sports News: "I never hide. I am in love with the English game. I have to go back one day, for sure. I just love it.

"One of my ambitions is to win the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga. The three big championships in Europe.

"One day I will go back to England because I love it and one day I will go to Spain to win La Liga. But at the same time, I am really, really happy with Inter.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8986246/Mourinho-considering-Premier-League-return