PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea vs Arsenal (30.11.2008)

footballdxb
11-29-2008, 07:20 AM
This has always been my favorit match in EPL. I do not recall a boring Chelsea vs. Arsenal match...

Recently Chelsea has enjoyed a better form than Arsenal but this is definitely one of those moments in the premiership where everything could go from one side to another. Yes, this is the moment which can make all Arsenal fans forget their miseries lately! Moreover, it is all about 3 points against one of their major adversaries in the race to the ultimate crowning in England next year.

I really hope Arsenal's young squad could refind their form and harmony at this very crucial time. They have done it in the past when they had to fill the gaps created by the departure of some of their top players.

On the other hand, I fully respect Scolari and what he has managed so far with Chelsea. He is totally a different type of HC than Mourinho but IMHO also the type who will make Chelsea look and act like a real football team in the eyes of football lovers.

Go Arsenal!

Sherwin
11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
This has always been my favorit match in EPL. I do not recall a boring Chelsea vs. Arsenal match...

Recently Chelsea has enjoyed a better form than Arsenal but this is definitely one of those moments in the premiership where everything could go from one side to another. Yes, this is the moment which can make all Arsenal fans forget their miseries lately! Moreover, it is all about 3 points against one of their major adversaries in the race to the ultimate crowning in England next year.

I really hope Arsenal's young squad could refind their form and harmony at this very crucial time. They have done it in the past when they had to fill the gaps created by the departure of some of their top players.

On the other hand, I fully respect Scolari and what he has managed so far with Chelsea. He is totally a different type of HC than Mourinho but IMHO also the type who will make Chelsea look and act like a real football team in the eyes of football lovers.

Go Arsenal!

That is the beauty of football after all a round ball can bounce in any direction. A win agianst Chelsky would be the perfect opportunity to get Arsenal back on track. What I love about the EPL is that it is so unpredictable. the worst team can beat a big dog like a Man U, Arsenal, or Chelsea. Even on a week to week basis you never know what will happen next.

With such a young team there are going to be some groing pains so Arsenal fans need to be patient, but once they get things clicking Arsenal is going ot be a very powerful team not just in the EPL but they will be elite status in Europe once again. Right now we kind of lost some of that luster but Arsenal is still a good club and I love our young players they are so talented.

Go Arsenal.

aliirooni
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Arsenal beat Chelsea today and Man U beat the city.

Although I am happy for Arsenal they still have alot of work to do to gain some grounds in EPL. This win put them in top four but the Arsenal fans expect much more and Arsenal does have the chance but they need to step it up.

footballdxb
12-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Well, I should have reserved my big expectations for another game... I guess. Arsenal did not play a game up to their regular standards (considering that most of their key players were available) and I qualify the performance of Chalsea as "Clumpsy".... I know, there are a lot of players missing in Chelsea squad (due to injury and disciplinary matters) but still ...

Anyway, I am happy that Arsenal managed to obtain the 3 much needed points out of this match but the way they played is not the way they can achieve things this year! Lets hope for better displays in future!

Go Arsenal