PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan back to their cheating ways those cheater

highflyerreborn
11-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I watched a great game between Napoli vs Milan , Napoli was playing amazing in first half then the REFEREE did the thing they do when AC Milan plays (since the italian prime minister owns it he pulls the strings)

First the referee gives two quick yellow cards to Napoli player to red card him half time , and then when Napoli fought bravely that cheater gave AC Milan a penelty kick on a UN INTENTIONAL hand ball , where the ball hit the player's hand

WHICH the gk saved !!!!!:gun: and pissed off that KAKA ...

All the time GATUSSO kept hacking Napoli players NOTHING just warning ...
I hate GATTUSSO ... GENERO THE JERK who keeps kicking players legs.

And finaly with LUCK .. AC Milan got a nice free kick - out side the box and scored a cheap dirty goal

Just so annoying to see a great team like Napoli denied by cheating AC Milan when these cheaters were relegatd to seria B the league had the best clean soccer period now we are back to the dirty games and tactics

Shame -

Ahmad18s
11-03-2008, 02:58 AM
I don't like to use the word HATE, but man, Gatusso is one of those players that just bugs me to the point that I would want to personally punch him in the face.

highflyerreborn
11-04-2008, 01:21 AM
I don't know he TOTALLY fouls a player , and kicks his shin or legs , and then starts to yell and do the italian hand gestures and the referee just , looks at him comes close to him and pats him on the back ...

I don't know he is the one of those players that a godo referee would give two yellow cards in 30 min , but he never gets called for any yellow , he just gives up a foul and no yellow

I mean in the game, the Milan players injured a Serb player, who got into a argument with gatussu and he twisted his ankle and I don't think theer was a yellow given nothing

As soon as the Italian Prime minister got in charge again AC Milan has started to win all these SHADY games - again just like before

I watched the game NAPOLI was more lively more dangerous , untill they lost that player in MF

Even with that they played amazingly and the cheaters resorted to a WRONG penelty kick I mean you know you can only take so much fouls from Milan team.

PersianPlaya408
11-04-2008, 02:24 PM
hahaha.. nice try.. inter sux... case closed.. we got ronaldinho...

aliirooni
11-05-2008, 12:26 AM
dude ur team couldn't` even beat a tiny club from Cyprus.

sepehr
11-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Wow I cant believe you start your argument with Milan being cheaters and then switche to the accusation that gattuso is a dirty player. I guess you've forgotten that Inter has Materrazi, who is arguably the dirtiest player ever (watch some youtube clips of him) and Cordoba who is known to kick many shins. Inter has always been under the shadow of AC Milan and it will continue to do so for years to come.

highflyerreborn
11-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I can't wait for Matarazzi vs Gatusso , 1 fight to settle it all , but I am sure gatusso will still do his trick he does , yap yap yap , and hand gesture and referee will smile and wave on

highflyerreborn
11-08-2008, 12:10 PM
dude ur team couldn't` even beat a tiny club from Cyprus.

You know inter is a very giving club , sometimes they give charity to poor and needy :cool: