PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy Karimi, Hashemian, Rezaie, Kia one last time....

Babak
07-07-2007, 03:29 PM
After this tournment, we may not see the last bit of our golden boys in the top shape that we have been used to for years.

-Kia will be 33 by the next Asian games.
-Hashemain will be retired.
-Rahman said it himself on the IRIB news that he has made the decision to Leave TM after these games.
-Karimi will also be 33 by the next Asian games. Also, he will be playing in Qatar. We dont know how ready he will be.

So, i am here to tell you that this may be our last chance to enjoy some f our heros while they are still on top. By the next asian cups, we will have a completely different team.

Rock
07-07-2007, 03:55 PM
After this tournment, we may not see the last bit of our golden boys in the top shape that we have been used to for years.

-Kia will be 33 by the next Asian games.
-Hashemain will be retired.
-Rahman said it himself on the IRIB news that he has made the decision to Leave TM after these games.
-Karimi will also be 33 by the next Asian games. Also, he will be playing in Qatar. We dont know how ready he will be.

So, i am here to tell you that this may be our last chance to enjoy some f our heros while they are still on top. By the next asian cups, we will have a completely different team.

Nagoo ke delem gereft! Not only it might the last time, but this just might very well be the best team Iran has put on the field for some time to come.

Mehdiran
07-07-2007, 04:04 PM
GUYS WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT WE WILL PRODUCE HEROS EVERYDAY, just look at kaebi, teymourian, nekounam those guys will be on big fire for next asian cup so cool down!!!

aliirooni
07-07-2007, 04:07 PM
i am really looking forward our new generataion already. i don't expect much from these players any more. they ahve aleady put their best (well maybe not karimi) and I thank them.

Rock
07-07-2007, 04:10 PM
i am really looking forward our new generataion already. i don't expect much from these players any more. they ahve aleady put their best (well maybe not karimi) and I thank them.

Okay ali-aghaa. Since you don't expect anything from our boys, if Iran wins the cup you are not allowed to celebrate. Fickle fans...why???

Go TM...Go Karimi...

Rock
07-07-2007, 04:11 PM
GUYS WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT WE WILL PRODUCE HEROS EVERYDAY, just look at kaebi, teymourian, nekounam those guys will be on big fire for next asian cup so cool down!!!

You're right...but I grew up watching these guys, so it's a bit different. But yes, we do have a new generations of up and comers!!!

GO TM!!

Mehdiran
07-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Okay ali-aghaa. Since you don't expect anything from our boys, if Iran wins the cup you are not allowed to celebrate. Fickle fans...why???

Go TM...Go Karimi...

No aziz I guess u misunderstood aliirooni jaan, he ment he doesnt expect anything further from the players from what he has seen, that means he is sure that rezaei wont end up with real madrid and stuff not that any of those players are bad just a lot of them already reached their peak thats what he ment, still Iran playing as a team is a totally different issue!!!

Regards

Rock
07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
No aziz I guess u misunderstood aliirooni jaan, he ment he doesnt expect anything further from the players from what he has seen, that means he is sure that rezaei wont end up with real madrid and stuff not that any of those players are bad just a lot of them already reached their peak thats what he ment, still Iran playing as a team is a totally different issue!!!

Regards

My bad. I misunderstood ali's comments. Ali-aghaa, we'll celebrate Iran's success together. :iran2: