PDA

View Full Version : Iran - Jamaica

Mehdiran
07-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Can anyone tell me why the heck shojaei and zare play from beginnig when they r not even included in the 23 man list?? i thought thi sgames r going to prepare us for the AC:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oftadeh
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Maybe because the coach doesn't want his top players playing 90 minutes to reduce the risk of injury and tired legs? He will give playing time to his key players at some point, if he has any sense!

BusiG
07-02-2007, 11:37 AM
3 minutes played in the first half score is 2-0 Iran first goal by Nekounam second by Madanchi :beer:

Mehdiran
07-02-2007, 11:39 AM
I kinda somehow thing playing our waff b team would have been a better preparation as playingt against ghana u 23 and jamaica B !!!

Oftadeh
07-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I kinda somehow thing playing our waff b team would have been a better preparation as playingt against ghana u 23 and jamaica B !!!

Either that or we have killer strategies that's stumping the opposition! :tooth:

BusiG
07-02-2007, 11:51 AM
17 minutes played score is 3-0 third scored by Nekounam again :beer:

mooz
07-02-2007, 11:54 AM
This Jamaica team just lost to Indonesia 3:1 and lost to Vietnam 3:0

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 12:10 PM
they beat malasya 2-0 though . . .

omeedeemo
07-02-2007, 12:16 PM
4-0 now for Iran and 1st half almost over.

Iruni Boy
07-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm predicting at leat another 2 goals in the second half IF GH makes the same subsitutions he did in the Ghana game.

and ur right mehdiiran..WTF about Shojaie! its like their rubbing it into our faces that he's good...but he's still not gonna be in AC.

omeedeemo
07-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Um Roodbarian out for Rahmati. Idk why though since Jamaica team havent even shot the ball towards the goal. Also its now 5-0.

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 12:57 PM
khatibi is REALLY crap man . . .

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 12:59 PM
GOOD NEWS

Nosrati is comming in for hoseini, I hope he'll recover in time . . .

GN doing the same thing with Shakouri, why is he playing??? HE won't go to Malasya!!

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:01 PM
aimless game from Iran these minutes, they're soooo slow as wel . . .not sure it's becase of all the substitutions or WRONG substitutions . . .

PersianPlaya408
07-02-2007, 01:03 PM
okay just for everyonke to know so they stop posting the same thing 90 times....

those 7 players are not staying in iran... THEY ARE GOING TO MALAYSIA... they are on the reserves and can BE ACTIVATED if a pLAYER IS INJURED

so thats why they are playing, true they arent going to be an important part of the team, but its not like they are CUT and sent back to iran or anything...

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:10 PM
khatibi missed another opportunity

Jamaicans don't have any motivation either, they're not bothered at all . . .

ARIA
07-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Khatibi score 6th goal

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:14 PM
hahaha khatibi manno zaye kard, CHE GOALI ZAD . . .

Sherwin
07-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Khatibi score 6th goal
Well looks like I was off I said Iran was going to beat Jamica aka the ganja boys 5-0.

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:17 PM
corneranother VERY EASY goal conceded by Iran, Rahmati was very bad, defense wasn't marking jamaicans either . . .

btw Khatibi missed another chance . . .

ARIA
07-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Now is 6 - 1 for IRAN

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:20 PM
hahaha

Everytime I talk shit about Khatibi he scores

another goal by Khatibi

7-1

ARIA
07-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Khatibi score his second goal of game

ARIA
07-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Now is 8 - 1 for IRAN

ARIA
07-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Now is 8 - 1 for IRAN

Reza Enayati score IRAN's 8th goal

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:31 PM
okay just for everyonke to know so they stop posting the same thing 90 times....

those 7 players are not staying in iran... THEY ARE GOING TO MALAYSIA... they are on the reserves and can BE ACTIVATED if a pLAYER IS INJURED

so thats why they are playing, true they arent going to be an important part of the team, but its not like they are CUT and sent back to iran or anything...

No dude, 23 players, and Maximum 24 will go to Malaysia, At least GN said that the other day . . . Maybe you have a better source . . . I'd be happy if they take more players, So I hope you're right . . .

Keano
07-02-2007, 01:34 PM
I was gonna call Enayati and Khatibi "Mofsedolfelarzane" team melli, till they scored 3 nice goals! :D

Once again Iran proved not to be a 90 minute team, even against a miserable team like jamaica. We have always and always and always lost possession and tempo of the game in the second half, thus playing a much lower class of football, as compared to the first half!

Hopefully in AC I'll be proven wrong!

Nevertheless 8-1 is a convincing win.

Sherwin
07-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Dam I was giving Jamica no respect saying we were going to win 5-0 but even I was off. I like it this will give us some confidence heading into the Asian Cup. There is nothing like an 8-1 beatdown of the ganja boys to make things a little interesting here.

x_2kool2handle I want you to do something very important for us. When Khatibi plays for us in the Asian Cup I want you to start talking $hit on him. I think he telepathically hears you my friend and it gives him motivation.:beer:

Keano
07-02-2007, 01:39 PM
No dude, 23 players, and Maximum 24 will go to Malaysia, At least GN said that the other day . . . Maybe you have a better source . . . I'd be happy if they take more players, So I hope you're right . . .

That's true, even Mazdak Mirzaei said this today. GN just played these players out of pityness! what a dumb excuse though! Then why would we play friendlies in the first place? Just to appreciate the crossed off players?

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:44 PM
That's true, even Mazdak Mirzaei said this today. GN just played these players out of pityness! what a dumb excuse though! Then why would we play friendlies in the first place? Just to appreciate the crossed off players?

hahaha that's pathetic ig GN did it to make up for crossing them off . . .

but that's pure Iranian behavious, not rational at all, so let's not look for reasons

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Dam I was giving Jamica no respect saying we were going to win 5-0 but even I was off. I like it this will give us some confidence heading into the Asian Cup. There is nothing like an 8-1 beatdown of the ganja boys to make things a little interesting here.

x_2kool2handle I want you to do something very important for us. When Khatibi plays for us in the Asian Cup I want you to start talking $hit on him. I think he telepathically hears you my friend and it gives him motivation.:beer:

Hahaha that came to my own mind as well, funny thing is, I just wanted to send another post saying how slow Enayati is, and that he's so useless in counterattack!!! lol

eventhough they scored, but I still stand by my comments, they were both horible in this game . . . (KHATIBI DO U HEAR ME???????????)

Oftadeh
07-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Surely this was Jamaica's C team!

We just did 200% better than the game against Ghana. Scored twice as many, and let in half as many. :tooth:

x_2kool2handle
07-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Surely this was Jamaica's C team!

We just did 200% better than the game against Ghana. Scored twice as many, and let in half as many. :tooth:

it makes sense, since probabely we'd lose to Ghana's A team 4-2 (let twice more goals in and score half) and that would sound very fair to me . . . Isn't football just sooo straightforward??

vatanparast
07-02-2007, 02:06 PM
enayati sux. can't say it any better. daei's worst day is way better than enayati. daei was superb in the air he was a great passer. the only resemblance is they're both slow.
khatibi sux. he should be kept for last ten minutes and he might be able to do something with his speed
sattar zayeh suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can't stand this guy so what if he's left footed. his left foot is crooked.
maadanchi was better than his previous showings but still not that great.
kaabi was ok. didn't see too much from him
shojaei should have made top 23.
rahmati has gone way down hill
motm was nekoonam
can't say anything about defense as it wasn't tested
happy nosrati got some pt. although not sure he's physically ready. but he engineered khatibi's counter which led to the scrubs second goal.
hash and karimi were ok
kia was good as he usually is
how come zandi didn't play? i hope he keeps him in the starting lineup for ac

Ahmad18s
07-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Did you guys see that easy shot Enayati had and blew the ball over the goal towards the end of the game? Well, in the Mexico game, he was even MORE open on the left side and missed a gimmy shot. My a$s you can score with your dead body. And I don't care about the goal he scored because he was only 5 feet from the goal and kicked in a rebound off the goalie following his blocked header. I don't want to see Enayati in any of the Asia Cup games.

vatanparast
07-02-2007, 03:49 PM
i missed a big chunk of the first half. after watching the first half i was very impressed with shojaei. I can't believe he didn't make the list. his passing is just great. his passes are so money. he should definitely be in the first 23. zayeh shouldn't even be part of thirty.
zandi is way better than madanchi.

Bache Jordan
07-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Shojaei is one of our biggest talents.

F Ghalenoii for not bringing him. He is the worst coach and I hope they somehow kick him out before the Asian Cup.

he should go back to SS. liaghatesh hamoone

footballdxb
07-03-2007, 12:43 AM
General

Iran 8 - Jamaica 1: Well the result says it all. Jamaica was a team with a big coach and no real capability in disturbing our game. If Jamaica is coming to Iran with no experienced squad, the fault is to be put on our Federation's shoulders who is in charge of discussing contracts with such teams. The same goes for Ghana match. I wish we could see at least once the contract for seeing how IFF is finalizing contracts.

Iran had an easy match, no one can deny it and this match must have left our GK and defenders frustrated! We can always defend the choice of an easy preparatory match. After all, prior to the WC, look at Brasil's preparatory matches in Switzerland ... but this is not the aim of our discussion here I believe. The match is over and we are heading to Malaysia.

Tactics, Players and Fitness

I, personally, loved the way we played during the first half. It was an attacking and creative football. We tried different approaches in building up our attacking game and it was entertaining. Mahdavikia was playing a position where he could shine without any doubt. Hashemian was brilliant again and showed he is the only reliable and versatile striker we have capable of playing alone in 4-5-1 position. Nekoonam was incredible. He scored 2 goals and was always present in our midfield defensive work. Madanchi was a good surprise. HE was calm and respectful towards other players. His goal attempts were on target!!!! Shojaei was finally there and he played a very mature and technical game. We will miss him if not in our final squad. His performance was outclassing Mobali's who IMO looked like a very limited player comparing to Shojaei. Ali Karimi was fine. I am sure he still needs real challange for performing his best football. Ka'abi must control his late interventions. He has a bad habit of committing dangerous faults on adversary players and this will cost our team a lot in future. Ka'abi was doing well in his defensive position. Khatibi can bring something good to our squad: Speed and finishing. Eventhough not a 100% reliable player, he is a much better choice than Enayati. Enayati has no speed and need suppot in order to get the chance for becoming dangerous. In a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 formation he may find his place but his efficiency is questionnable. His air game could be easily replaced by Nekoonam's!!!! Nosrati looked fat ... I hope he will lose some kilos and become match fit soon. But again, even match fit, he has not been playing for longtime and I am not sure he would be a good choice for our team. I am sure his presence in our team will be more because of his experience. Shakoori & Rahmati: Well I think these are the players who need time to become TM materials. It will be too easy to put the Jamaica goal on their shoulders. Mobali: I was really disappointed by his performance. It was an easy game and he could at least show how capable he was in passing and becoming a dangerous player.

Fitness wise, I think again, it was an easy match in which we could not measure the real fitness of our players. Some may think that Iran during the second half became un-fit. I must say, that the fact of scoring a lot of goals and having many subs were for me the main factors which contributed to a lower quality game during the second half.

My fav goal was the one scored by Vahid Hashemian. His synchronisation in order to head the ball rightly was amazing.

Bachahaa moteshakerim! Daste khodaa be hamraahetoon.

Forza Iran

vatanparast
07-03-2007, 09:19 AM
General

Iran 8 - Jamaica 1: Well the result says it all. Jamaica was a team with a big coach and no real capability in disturbing our game. If Jamaica is coming to Iran with no experienced squad, the fault is to be put on our Federation's shoulders who is in charge of discussing contracts with such teams. The same goes for Ghana match. I wish we could see at least once the contract for seeing how IFF is finalizing contracts.

Iran had an easy match, no one can deny it and this match must have left our GK and defenders frustrated! We can always defend the choice of an easy preparatory match. After all, prior to the WC, look at Brasil's preparatory matches in Switzerland ... but this is not the aim of our discussion here I believe. The match is over and we are heading to Malaysia.

Tactics, Players and Fitness

I, personally, loved the way we played during the first half. It was an attacking and creative football. We tried different approaches in building up our attacking game and it was entertaining. Mahdavikia was playing a position where he could shine without any doubt. Hashemian was brilliant again and showed he is the only reliable and versatile striker we have capable of playing alone in 4-5-1 position. Nekoonam was incredible. He scored 2 goals and was always present in our midfield defensive work. Madanchi was a good surprise. HE was calm and respectful towards other players. His goal attempts were on target!!!! Shojaei was finally there and he played a very mature and technical game. We will miss him if not in our final squad. His performance was outclassing Mobali's who IMO looked like a very limited player comparing to Shojaei. Ali Karimi was fine. I am sure he still needs real challange for performing his best football. Ka'abi must control his late interventions. He has a bad habit of committing dangerous faults on adversary players and this will cost our team a lot in future. Ka'abi was doing well in his defensive position. Khatibi can bring something good to our squad: Speed and finishing. Eventhough not a 100% reliable player, he is a much better choice than Enayati. Enayati has no speed and need suppot in order to get the chance for becoming dangerous. In a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 formation he may find his place but his efficiency is questionnable. His air game could be easily replaced by Nekoonam's!!!! Nosrati looked fat ... I hope he will lose some kilos and become match fit soon. But again, even match fit, he has not been playing for longtime and I am not sure he would be a good choice for our team. I am sure his presence in our team will be more because of his experience. Shakoori & Rahmati: Well I think these are the players who need time to become TM materials. It will be too easy to put the Jamaica goal on their shoulders. Mobali: I was really disappointed by his performance. It was an easy game and he could at least show how capable he was in passing and becoming a dangerous player.

Fitness wise, I think again, it was an easy match in which we could not measure the real fitness of our players. Some may think that Iran during the second half became un-fit. I must say, that the fact of scoring a lot of goals and having many subs were for me the main factors which contributed to a lower quality game during the second half.

My fav goal was the one scored by Vahid Hashemian. His synchronisation in order to head the ball rightly was amazing.

Bachahaa moteshakerim! Daste khodaa be hamraahetoon.

Forza Iran
I agree with all your comments except madanchi. his first goal was nice. i'll give him that. a nice shot. i give credit when credit is due. but he lost the ball so many times. He is improving at the speed of a turtle. he has potential but is not tm material now. i guess he can be zandi's backup if god forbid zandi gets hurt or is suspended. only because we have no other alternatives since nikbakht is injured.otherwise he's not tm material yet.
i don't like khatibi but he has speed and can be used in the last 10-15. his fast fresh legs can do damage against a tired defense. if we need offense.
shojaei was amazing. I'm glad he travelled with the team but i can't understand why he isn't in top 23? his passes were so money. we don't need enayati. kazemian is better and khatibi is fast. that gives us two potential subs for hashemian if he gets tired or injured god forbid. i'd much rather have shojaei than enayati. enayati isn't needed in the team. as we have four other forwards who are better than him hashemian, kazemian, khatibi rajabzadeh.

vatanparast
07-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Shojaei is one of our biggest talents.

F Ghalenoii for not bringing him. He is the worst coach and I hope they somehow kick him out before the Asian Cup.

he should go back to SS. liaghatesh hamoone

I wish we had an established foreign coach like bora, solari, hiddink or their likes but we don't. since we have GN for the present i don't see any alternative but to support him. just because he's from Iran doesn't mean he can't be a good coach. I'd like to give him a chance.
i am just as puzzled as you how shojaei isn't in the 23 when enayati is.In my other post I stated that enayyati is not needed. we have four other forwards and we dont' need him. at least shojaei has travelled with team to malaysia so there is still a small chance for him.
shojaei was simply amazing. his passes were so money. he has potential to be our next karimi. I hope he does come to ac plays well. a scout notices him he goes to europe and becomes what karimi could have become. A man can dream right?
another player i was really impressed with was hoseini especially in the WAFF games. He has potential to be our next rezai.
nosrati doesn't seem physically ready but i've always liked the guy. he's getting back from injury. I hope he gets ready in time. i'll never forget his 93rd minute goal against I believe it was oman.
kaabi also deserves to be in europe. I hope he gets a contract and plays well.

Bache Jordan
07-04-2007, 05:00 AM
I am not saying bring foreign coaches.

but what ahs GN ac hieved?

Good tactics? no
Good play? no
new players? no

he used his crap palyers and failed and is slowly going back to branko's. let me also note that branko brought shojaei to TM. like you I am dazzeled why the old enayati is in the squad.

I cannot see this TM under GN achieve anything. I support it but it's the first time since 1996 that I am without hope.

I think that sayas it all.