PDA

View Full Version : can you help me......

KABABEE
07-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Can anyone tell me if I can watch the Jamaica game on the net and what it costs?

what time is the game eastern time anyway?

Thanks

:beer:

vatanparast
07-01-2007, 11:55 AM
u can watch the whole game a few hours it's over at iranfootballonline.com go to indemand tv and select teammelli. that's how i watched mexico game and that's how i watched the first half of iran vs ghana's notfehs. oh and for live u can pay iransportspress.com and watch it live or u can be a geda like me and try to watch it for free at eshgheiran.com. i'm sure someone will post a thread tomorrow with links and stuff a few hours before the game.
that's as much as I know. hope it helps. if not hopefully someone else will be a bet

vatanparast
07-01-2007, 11:59 AM
hope someone else can be a better guide. the end of my last post got cut off for some odd reason.

vatanparast
07-01-2007, 12:12 PM
oh and the game is tomorrow monday 1130 am eastern time. you can also try to watch it live at persianfootball.com they just started pfdtv and the quality is pretty good. but you have to register at their site. so if you want to watch it tomorrow with them u should register now so u could watch it live.
good luck

KABABEE
07-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Thank you aziz. yes that's very helpful.

I have a persian sattelite at home, but I am out of town.

Thanks again:beer:

vatanparast
07-02-2007, 10:56 AM
http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/35.htm

this is another link which will show the game but it's choppy and not the best with a lot of buffering but if u don't have any other options it beats not watching the game.