PDA

View Full Version : Nikbakht is forever finished for the Tehran's Blues

The Great Taj of Tehran
06-29-2007, 11:53 AM
After visiting several websites and forums on the internet which were dedicated to Esteghlal and the fans I couldn't help but notice the mention of the name Nikbakht and how he is supposed to make a comeback due to the fact that Fathollah Zadeh is in power now.

There are mixed feelings about this and some fans demand others to forgive him and let him to return. This is while the majority disagree and it's not even clear whether he officialy does want to return or not.

I want to bypass fans here and not mention their comments sinced those who call for him to return to Esteghlal mostly base their views on their emotions. However I did not expect Fathollahzadeh as the club manager and a professional, as a representative of the club and the fans to have such a novice approach towards Nikbakht and in this way make him look like as if he is important.

Firstly and most importantly Esteghlal is a major club with the most trophies and titles in Iran as well Asia. So why should they relay on individual players be it Nikbakht or Abedzadeh or anyone else? If anything it is Nikbakht who became famous through Esteglal and not the other way around.

Secondly this guy turned his back on Esteghlal and went straight to the rival team. I'm not going to mention how much I laughed at an idiot such as Ansari Fard and his faiulre after wasting so much money on useless things and failing in the end blaming the system for his ridiculous performance but if Nikbakht did have any problems with Esteghlal and someone like Ghal3e Noyee (This one I believe should stay as far away from Esteghlal as possible), why would he possibly go to perspolis? Who was he trying to get even with? Ghal3e Noyee or the fans? There were several other clubs but why did he pick perspolis?

I even remember while this guy was playing for Esteghlal everytime he was upset with something he would touch the ball with his hand purposefully to get the red card. He did very weird and stupid things over the years and I believe without any doubt that he benefited from Esteghlal more than Esteghlal benefited from him. And now that he went to perspolis.... So what? perspolis's performance after spending so much money was a constant joke. Esteghlal had no manager, no proper coach and it's best players were super-stars such as Dasilva and Alizadeh whose average scoring was like 1 goal in 1000 games and still managed to come 4th. Perspolis had a manager, benefited from who was believed to be the best coach in Iran and also benefited from expensive players such as Nikbakht and still managed to get no further than 3rd?

The fact remains that Nikbakht is done for Esteghlal. We don't need him. He is usually injured for 6 months of the year and the other 6 months he either does doping or he does something stupid and goes out. We don't need him and our manager must realize and cater for it. Buy proper players and spend your money wisely. Forget about Nikbakht and move on. We can return to Asian championship again only if we stop being too concerned to get even with the stupid mistakes that our rival makes. If they really believe Nikbakht is going to be of any use for them, let them have him.

aliirooni
06-29-2007, 12:14 PM
first of of all welcome to IK.

second, as an ESES fan, I believe in professionalism of IPL and in a true professional leagues players leave a team and go to other teams.
Look at Ronaldo and how he played for Barcelona, then went to Inter Milan, then went to Real Madrid whose Barcelona's rival team then went to AC Milan who is Inter Milan's rival team.

Same deal with Crespo that went to Chelsea to AC back to Chelsea back to Inter.

And many other similar moves happening in every professional league out there!

Hamid_Blue
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome to IK.

There is nothing wrong for a player to switch sides and go to a rival. I don't blame Nikbakht having resentment towards EsEs management. He was treated very unfairly by EsEs management. They basically lied to him and tricked him into going with a low salary so they would send him to Europe.

I don't care much for Ansarifard, but PesPes recruited better players than EsEs last year. EsEs management was really incumpedent.

If Fatoolahzadeh can bring Nikbakht back, I am all for it. Nikbakht is still a difference maker in IPL. My feeling is that EsEs will have to go through some growing pains with Hejazi. It's time to clean house from some of the useless players and start fresh.

Sherwin
06-29-2007, 03:01 PM
First of all welcome to IK it is always great to see another Esteghlal fan. I agree with Hamid Blue here though Nikbakht was treated very poorly by our management. Hopefully Hejazi will restore Esteghlal back to its' former glory we are all looking forward to it.

Hamid_Blue
06-29-2007, 04:15 PM
I did not want to open another thread for EsEs tidbits.

EsES released the folllowing players:

DaSilva
Ali Alizadeh
Hashemizadeh
Bagher Ahmadi
Ali Ansarian
Gelaoori
Saeid Lutfi

In addition, Huseein Kazemi signed a contract with Sepahan.

Expected to sign elsewhere:

Rahmati
Siavash Akbarpoor
Talebnasab

Expected to retain by club:

Pirooz Ghorbani
Amir Hussein Sadeghi

yavar
06-29-2007, 04:47 PM
welcome
and enjoy your stay, and looking forward for your poductive posts
forever

Esteghlal

reza
06-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Dont blame the guy for finding a better team.

:Pers::Pers::Pers:

Hamid_Blue
06-30-2007, 08:50 AM

Exactly .. since he is looking again! :D

:ESES:

Exoma
06-30-2007, 12:30 PM
After visiting several websites and forums on the internet which were dedicated to Esteghlal and the fans I couldn't help but notice the mention of the name Nikbakht and how he is supposed to make a comeback due to the fact that Fathollah Zadeh is in power now.

There are mixed feelings about this and some fans demand others to forgive him and let him to return. This is while the majority disagree and it's not even clear whether he officialy does want to return or not.

I want to bypass fans here and not mention their comments sinced those who call for him to return to Esteghlal mostly base their views on their emotions. However I did not expect Fathollahzadeh as the club manager and a professional, as a representative of the club and the fans to have such a novice approach towards Nikbakht and in this way make him look like as if he is important.

Firstly and most importantly Esteghlal is a major club with the most trophies and titles in Iran as well Asia. So why should they relay on individual players be it Nikbakht or Abedzadeh or anyone else? If anything it is Nikbakht who became famous through Esteglal and not the other way around.

Secondly this guy turned his back on Esteghlal and went straight to the rival team. I'm not going to mention how much I laughed at an idiot such as Ansari Fard and his faiulre after wasting so much money on useless things and failing in the end blaming the system for his ridiculous performance but if Nikbakht did have any problems with Esteghlal and someone like Ghal3e Noyee (This one I believe should stay as far away from Esteghlal as possible), why would he possibly go to perspolis? Who was he trying to get even with? Ghal3e Noyee or the fans? There were several other clubs but why did he pick perspolis?

I even remember while this guy was playing for Esteghlal everytime he was upset with something he would touch the ball with his hand purposefully to get the red card. He did very weird and stupid things over the years and I believe without any doubt that he benefited from Esteghlal more than Esteghlal benefited from him. And now that he went to perspolis.... So what? perspolis's performance after spending so much money was a constant joke. Esteghlal had no manager, no proper coach and it's best players were super-stars such as Dasilva and Alizadeh whose average scoring was like 1 goal in 1000 games and still managed to come 4th. Perspolis had a manager, benefited from who was believed to be the best coach in Iran and also benefited from expensive players such as Nikbakht and still managed to get no further than 3rd?

The fact remains that Nikbakht is done for Esteghlal. We don't need him. He is usually injured for 6 months of the year and the other 6 months he either does doping or he does something stupid and goes out. We don't need him and our manager must realize and cater for it. Buy proper players and spend your money wisely. Forget about Nikbakht and move on. We can return to Asian championship again only if we stop being too concerned to get even with the stupid mistakes that our rival makes. If they really believe Nikbakht is going to be of any use for them, let them have him.

Welcome back, Ali_europe!

The Great Taj of Tehran
07-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I need to mention a few issues to those who think Nikbakht's move was in line with what they call as "professionalism" hence the professional nature of Iranian league.

Firstly the one and only aspect a professional league and Iranian league have in common is the name. In a professional leaugue most of the teams are privately owned and very likely have access to multiple sources of investment such as stock market and shareholders or at the very least are owned by a private company such as Dylmer-Chrysler. In Iran on the other hand most of the teams and in particular the most famous teams such as Esteghlal and Perspolis are owned by the government and have little to no access to reliable sources of income.

Secondly a professional league has teams that have access to professional equipments and several very well equipped venues for their practice or games. In Iran teams such as Esteghlal or Perspolis have to look around all year round to see if they can find a suitable venue to rent for that year only and it is very likely that venue will not be standard at all.

In a professional league due to the copyright protection laws of the country and democratic nature of politics, many rich sponsors find their way into advertising avenues and launch large advertising campaigns that is very beneficial for the teams. In Iran there is no copy right protection and the nature of politics is clear for everyone. The highly interventionist and controlling aspects of the government avoids most sponsors to come in and invest. Furthermore in a professional league TV stations that broadcast the game pay money to the respective teams in Iran that too does not happen.

Need I say more about how professional Iranian league is?

Nevertheless what's more interesting is even in a professional league when a famous player leaves a team that has a lot of fans and then join up with the rival team he receives all kinds of insults up to and including bad words or being humiliated on public. Very good examples of it are in Spanish league La-League when a player leaves Barcelona and joins up with Real Madrid or Vice-versa.

Even if Nikbakht was annoyed with the officials of Esteghlal at the time he had an option to join several other teams rather than Perspolis. He decided to join them. I personally laugh at the strategy of the reds thinking he is going to be of any use for them other than him trying to do anything controversial such as claiming he is injured before every important tournament or touching the ball with hand to go out so that he will be on the cover of magazines and newspapers for some time.

Nikbakht is not a professional player. I am very pleased that recently Fathollah Zadeh has decided not to think about him and instead have focused on Meisam Mani3y, Mohsen Bayaty Nia, Arash Borhany and many others that are very likely to join up and in fact will be useful for the club rather than an amature famous wannabe who goes and does things for the sole purpose of making himself the clown that he is.

The Great Taj of Tehran
07-01-2007, 02:14 AM

I remember back in 2000 I used to visit Iran Kicks and notice everything from the news to the articles all and all supported Persepolis. I emailed the webmaster back then and said if you say Iran kicks then at least stay neutral in regards with the news or maybe change the name to perspolis kicks instead of Iran kicks. He was a very nice man (Dont know if he is still the websmaster) and used to always email me back and say how others think he is actually Esteghlali. I don't know what to say now but IK staff including the webmaster have always had a dream that Perspolis was the better and had more fans etc...

There was also this other guy Kaveh Mahboub. Every single article that he wrote, somehow he had to include the quote "Perspolis as the most famous team with majority of supports and fans in Iran etc...". I emailed him once and said if Perspolis really has the majority of fans then how is it that Esteghlal gets 120+ K fans in stadium when playing against Sepahan in final when Perspolis only gets 80 K. I also said if perspolis does indeed have majority of fans then how is it that when Esteghlal goes to Isfahan or Shiraz or Ahvaz or most other cities at least two third of the stadium support Esteghlal instead of the team which comes from their own city whereas perspolis is always laughed at in other cities and gets one third of the stadium if that... He could not answer...

All I can say to you guys is dreams are free :)