PDA

View Full Version : Ghana played with their A team.

Exoma
06-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Players like Asamoah (Schalke 04), Essien (Chelsea), and Appiah (Juventus FC before they got relegated) had all played.

This was Ghana's A team, and we had beat them 4 - 2. So don't believe this bullshit when they claim it's their B team.

Kaz
06-28-2007, 02:06 PM
As said just in another forum under the same thread as this one. Those weren't the players you're talking about. They were players with the same surname though. Do you watch football? They didn't even look like them.

Exoma
06-28-2007, 02:20 PM
As said just in another forum under the same thread as this one. Those weren't the players you're talking about. They were players with the same surname though. Do you watch football? They didn't even look like them.

You make it seem like I'm not allowed to post this topic in two forums. It doesn't make me a bad person, just to let you know.

Kaz
06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm not saying you're a bad person I am just saying you're wrong - in two different forums. :tooth:

slash
06-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Dude wake up, this was their U23 side, Essien and Asamoah, they just shared the same surnames...

Hamid_Blue
06-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Yes, and I have a nice ocean front property in West Virginia if you are interested :p

KABABEE
06-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes, and I have a nice ocean front property in West Virginia if you are interested :p

Where in West Virginia? I AM interested!!!!!!!:eek: :tooth:

Hamid_Blue
06-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Where in West Virginia? I AM interested!!!!!!!:eek: :tooth:

Just behind the stadium ... it's ocean front depending on amount of rainfall. :tooth:

KABABEE
06-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Just behind the stadium ... it's ocean front depending on amount of rainfall. :tooth:

Never mind, I use to own that long time ago and has to sale it because everytime I would go there for vacation, I would get trashed for 2 days straight. :D
Something is wrong with that property !!!!!!

Mehdiran
06-28-2007, 05:09 PM
PLUS ASAMOAH from schalke plays for the german national team!!!!

Babak T
06-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Ok
I am not getting this ?? whats the Point ? what do u guys want to say ?
we play good teams we lose , we play bad team we win ..after all ghana could have brought its A or B or C or any team ,,and still they LOST..its up to them to gain respect next time they Face Lions of Asia:6ta: