PDA

View Full Version : Hejazi - New Esteghlal Head Coach

Hamid_Blue
06-27-2007, 04:01 PM
سخنگوي هيات مديره باشگاه استقلال اعلام كرد كه اعضاي هيات مديره اين باشگاه به اتقاق آرا ناصر حجازي را به عنوان
سرمربي تيم فوتبال باشگاه استقلال تهران برگزيدند.

ساعدي چهارشنبه شب به خبرنگار ايرنا گفت: حجازي امشب برنامه*هاي خود را در جلسه هيات مديره مطرح و از آنها دفاع كرد .

وي گفت: حجازي بعداز پاسخ به پرسشها و سووالات اعضاي هيات مديره از سوي اعضاي هيات مديره براي پست سرمربيگري تيم فوتبال استقلال با آراي مثبت مواجه شد .

وي گفت: در ارتباط با كادر فني تيم فوتبال استقلال صحبتي نشد و بحث امشب بيشتر به تعيين سرمربي براي تيم فوتبال استقلال اختصاص يافت .

وي احتمال سرپرستي حاجيلو را براي تيم فوتبال استقلال بعيد ندانست و گفت در جلسات بعدي در ارتباط با بحث سرپرستي و انتخاب ساير اعضاي كادر فني تصميم*گيري خواهد شد.

Link (http://www2.irna.ir/fa/news/view/menu-154/8604063479225858.htm)

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
about freaking time...thanks for the news

go hejaazi
go ese

:ESES:

Hamid_Blue
06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
I also read in one of the papers that Namjoo Mutlaq will be an assistant coach along with Reza Ahadi. Both are among my favourite former TM/EsEs players.

Ahadi's penalty against Kuwait in 1984 was classic. :D

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
duuuuuuuuuuuude!
that would be soooooooooooooo cool..they are players of my time!

i still remember ahadi that played then went to Germany then came back. I was there in Azadi in his first game back from Germany. I remember it very well. ESES was playing "daryanavardan" in Tehran's league and ESES beat them 2-1.

Ahadi played well and hit the post from like 25 yards away.

And ofcouse Motlaq...he was a "longi" nightmare :rotflmao:

Oftadeh
06-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Hejazi che goli be sare teamhaye akhiresh zadeh ke meekhad be sare Taj bezane?

His appointment is great, time you guys suffer from the old school like we had to with Parvin for so long.

I have a lot of respect for both Parvin and Hejazi for what they did as players but they are not qualified coaches.

Parvin = Hejazi = old time amateurs

:Pers:

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
wrong!

I think Hejazi has more class and is less stuborn than Parvin.

Oftadeh
06-27-2007, 05:34 PM
wrong!

I think Hejazi has more class and is less stuborn than Parvin.

I agree, he has more class and flexibility, especially when "talking", but not in coaching football, they are both equally out of date.

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 05:36 PM
that maybe and thats why he is probably hiring namjoo and ahadi who are probably more updated technically....

i think hejazi would be a good manager as he is well known and respected..

anyway lets see how it all goes.

Hamid_Blue
06-27-2007, 06:40 PM
I guess based on Oftadeh's comment, this is one hire that both EsEs and PesPes fans can be happy about. :D I'll stop short of singing kumbaya with you all. :D

Hamidoo
06-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Excellente :D Now I know for sure EsEs will not be the champion next season :tooth: It is true that Naser khan will bring Namjoo and Ahady to the team. Namjoo, I support....Ahady is just a [DELETED BY HAMIDOO :D ] BOOTIK DAR. Well, after Perspolis nominating Estili as future coach :wall: I'm glad EsEs fans also feel the pain :beer:

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 07:23 PM
[DELETED BY HAMIDOO ] BOOTIK DAR

lol....also yellow card hamidoo too for being anti ESES :tooth:

PersianPlaya408
06-27-2007, 08:18 PM
well said, it has been proven many times that Hejazi is not a good coach

Hamid_Blue
06-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Ahady is just a [DELETED BY HAMIDOO :D ] BOOTIK DAR.

lol ... how can you say that with pretty boy taking charge at lungestan? :D