PDA

View Full Version : 7 players from B team join team melli

PersianPlaya408
06-27-2007, 03:16 PM
IranSportsPress.com - According to IPNA, 7 players of the B-team that won the West Asian Games will join the squad in preparation for the Asian Cup.
Mahdi Rahimi

The 7 players will be Hassan Roudbarian, Maziar Zare, Mehdi Rajabzadeh, Kianoush Rahmati, Jalal Hosseini, Hossein Badamaki and Iman Mobali. These players have to be tomorrow morning at the training ground and join the rest of the team. The B-Team that won the West Asian Games arrived today in Teheran so it should be no problem for those 7 to participate in training tomorrow.

i agree with most of these selections... personally i would have preferred Farzad Ashoobi over Rahmati.... actually it hink Ashoobi can be a great backup for Nekounam... and he would serve more of a purpose than even Mobali... but hey Mobali is a big name... and Kianoosh Rahmati also had a great season so i cant say he didnt deserve it... as far Zare, Rajabzadeh, Hosseini and Roodbarian, its good that they are included, and Badamaki, if on form, can be an asset as well

saravireeka
06-28-2007, 08:50 AM
IranSportsPress.com - According to IPNA, 7 players of the B-team that won the West Asian Games will join the squad in preparation for the Asian Cup.
Mahdi Rahimi

The 7 players will be Hassan Roudbarian, Maziar Zare, Mehdi Rajabzadeh, Kianoush Rahmati, Jalal Hosseini, Hossein Badamaki and Iman Mobali. These players have to be tomorrow morning at the training ground and join the rest of the team. The B-Team that won the West Asian Games arrived today in Teheran so it should be no problem for those 7 to participate in training tomorrow.

i agree with most of these selections... personally i would have preferred Farzad Ashoobi over Rahmati.... actually it hink Ashoobi can be a great backup for Nekounam... and he would serve more of a purpose than even Mobali... but hey Mobali is a big name... and Kianoosh Rahmati also had a great season so i cant say he didnt deserve it... as far Zare, Rajabzadeh, Hosseini and Roodbarian, its good that they are included, and Badamaki, if on form, can be an asset as well

If this tournement was the key evaluation for these players, I must ask what mobali did that ashoobi did not do it. He was much better than Mobali. I think only Roudbarian and Hosseini have chance to be selected as top 23 players and rest get some experience staying in camp and practice with rest of the players.

Hamidoo
06-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Why not Hashem Beygzadeh? :wall: :wall: That's where our team suffers the most and this idiot brings in Mobali, where we have the highest traffic of players? :wall:

PersianPlaya408
06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
If this tournement was the key evaluation for these players, I must ask what mobali did that ashoobi did not do it. He was much better than Mobali. I think only Roudbarian and Hosseini have chance to be selected as top 23 players and rest get some experience staying in camp and practice with rest of the players.

yes well said... Ashoobi had a great tournament... but really i think Ashoobi was competing with Kianoush rahmati... i think mobali was going to make the team already because of his name and somewhat experience

PersianPlaya408
06-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Why not Hashem Beygzadeh? :wall: :wall: That's where our team suffers the most and this idiot brings in Mobali, where we have the highest traffic of players? :wall:

yea well said, he could have been decent, although hes a bit slow for my taste.. but my dad says hes a great player and would have helped us