PDA

View Full Version : Watch what a fit Housain Kaabi can do for us in 2 weeks.

Babak
06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93fAPpvnPc

KABABEE
06-27-2007, 01:09 PM
He also tatooed Figo's face, if you remember.

Sherwin
06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I have a few friends who are Portuguese football fanatics and even they admit that Kaabi outplayed both Ronaldo and Figo. They were really impressed with his speed and the ammount of heart he displayed on the field. They were not too pleased with Karate kid Kaabi's nice mark on Figo's face.:D

PersianPlaya408
06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Kaabi will be good... he has been improving slowly, and really impressed me in perspolis.... its good that we got him out of that defense position... i always was scared to have him as our right back... branko was really making a mistake having a player who is like 5'5 as a right back.... anytime the portuguese or other teams wanted to expose us, they sent a long ball over kaabi's head

at least as a midfielder/forward, kaabi can utilize his speed and not really worry about his height and small stature becoming a negative factor

aliirooni
06-27-2007, 02:55 PM
i wish there was a way he could stretch himself and get taller!!!

Babak T
06-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I 2nd that ( IF he was taller ) :wall:

Rock
06-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Kung Fu Ka'abi... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI83KwY8Bnk&mode=related&search=

Oftadeh
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
He also tatooed Figo's face, if you remember.

It was a much more subtle piece of art than a tattoo... :tooth:

Hamidoo
06-27-2007, 06:55 PM
I have a few friends who are Portuguese football fanatics and even they admit that Kaabi outplayed both Ronaldo and Figo. They were really impressed with his speed and the ammount of heart he displayed on the field. They were not too pleased with Karate kid Kaabi's nice mark on Figo's face.:D

Same here....

HuseinBaharian
06-28-2007, 12:19 AM
demeh husein garm...he gave it to them kaa.!!!! (laaf alert....) i am sure once upon a time he had marked (laaf alert....) much better players (laaf alert....) than Figo and C Ronaldo in Abadan/Ahwaz!!! ;)..

vatanparast
06-28-2007, 06:25 AM
kaabi is great. when I visited iran i was very disappointed because they didn't make a kaabi jersey. Regarding the comment about kaabi's height. It would have been nicer if he was taller but height is not an absolute necessity for defense. I can give you several examples of defenders who are amazing and not tall. very few can argue that cannavaro is an amazing defender and he is also vertically challenged. kaabi was one of the few iranian players who showed up in world cup. him and teymoorian were the two best players in world cup in my opinion. nekoonam was good too. kaabi is a very versatile player and can play several positions depending on the teams needs. I really hope he ends up in europe and doesn't waste his talent in neighboring countries. he should have gone to europe several years ago. sheereh kaabi. I was surprised he didn't end up in europe after the cup. at least andranik and javad were able to show off their talents in europe. Kaabi deserves to be in europe.

Babak T
06-28-2007, 08:35 AM
we ahve so so many Kabies out there aziz ,,again all are short

PersianPlaya408
06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
kaabi is great. when I visited iran i was very disappointed because they didn't make a kaabi jersey. Regarding the comment about kaabi's height. It would have been nicer if he was taller but height is not an absolute necessity for defense. I can give you several examples of defenders who are amazing and not tall. very few can argue that cannavaro is an amazing defender and he is also vertically challenged. kaabi was one of the few iranian players who showed up in world cup. him and teymoorian were the two best players in world cup in my opinion. nekoonam was good too. kaabi is a very versatile player and can play several positions depending on the teams needs. I really hope he ends up in europe and doesn't waste his talent in neighboring countries. he should have gone to europe several years ago. sheereh kaabi. I was surprised he didn't end up in europe after the cup. at least andranik and javad were able to show off their talents in europe. Kaabi deserves to be in europe.

yea but buddy... Kaabi plays a different type of style... and its not just his height... its that he doesnt know how to get in the right positions like Cannavaro and other short defenders such as Puyol have... .sure Kaabi is a warrior and JANGANDEH like them... but he doesnt have the proper positioning and defensive techniques.... if you pay attention to ALL of kaabi's performances as a right back in tm during branco's time.... every team EXPLOITED our right side by crossing balls over him and he wasnt even ready for it, i love the kid, but i would rather put Nosrati or Aghili as right back anyday