yavar
06-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Iran 1
Jordan 0

second half is going at this time

Keano
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Game ended 0-1 for Iran.

Our midfield sucks big time, no ball control, no good through passes, awful crosses, losing balls left and right, we'll lose to Iraq in the final match!

aliirooni
06-22-2007, 03:30 PM
i have been saying this for sometime now! the main problem remains in our midfield.

cuz once people like mahdavikia and karimi leave TM we are in big shit because the IPL is not producing good players like them any more...the new dudes are way...waaaaaaaaaay below them!!!

Keano
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Exactly!
I think in 3-5 years our TM won't even make it to the quarter finals of any Asian tournament!

aliirooni
06-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Exactly!
I think in 3-5 years our TM won't even make it to the quarter finals of any Asian tournament!

our problems remain with IPL and other domestic leagues, IFF, Tarbiat badani, and our football and sports system. Everyone wants to blame head coach but I so tired of that. Head coaches can do very little when the foundation is weak!

footballdxb
06-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Game ended 0-1 for Iran.

Our midfield sucks big time, no ball control, no good through passes, awful crosses, losing balls left and right, we'll lose to Iraq in the final match!

Keano jaan, I only saw the second half of the match and also later the goal scored by Rajabzadeh. Well, lets start by saying the positive: The goal was very nice and as usual showed how intelligent player Rajabzadeh is. A part from that, I was shocked by the low appetite of our players for playing football. It was like these players were forced to go on the pitch for playing football.

Our passing game in midfield was horrible. We tried to pass the ball but our technics in controlling the ball and passing it rightly was so much of low quality that I start thinking there was something wrong with the ball (super inflated!!!!) or the pitch (super dry and hard). In most of cases, our players were late on the balls and they were blocked easily. Did you notice how Sheis and M. Zare lost the ball at the same location near the Jordanian corner point? The Jordanian defender just took the ball out of their feet without any reaction from their side. It was just ridiculous. If it was not for Roodbarian's solid goalkeeping, Jordan could have easily at least equalise.

If we play like we did last night, Iraq will beat us by 3 or 4 goals.

Forza Iran ...