PDA

View Full Version : What If....

i <3 IRAN
06-20-2007, 02:50 PM
i just thought about it this morning when i woke up and as i was having breakfast i thought of this.. what if Ali Daie all of sudden decides come back lets just pretend i know the names have already been given to FIFA but lets just say and have some fun with this.. and i wanted to know what do you guys think...

What if Ali Daie decided to come back to TM for AC? how would you guys react or what would you do? haha lets have some fun with this

i <3 IRAN
06-20-2007, 02:52 PM
and BTW just check out the look on his face but specially his wife.. SHE IS MAAAAAAADD!!!:tooth:

http://alidaie.4t.com/images/ali_daie_aroosi.jpg

yavar
06-20-2007, 03:11 PM
I am not too crazy about daie at this time, but I always supported him when he was good and was able to score lots of Goals for Iran.
as far as this year's AC2007, I would surely use him, but not as a starter and not in evey game. I am sure he can still score better than a lot of active IPL forwards.
We sure can use his experience.

Babak
06-20-2007, 04:18 PM
i just thought about it this morning when i woke up and as i was having breakfast i thought of this.. what if Ali Daie all of sudden decides come back lets just pretend i know the names have already been given to FIFA but lets just say and have some fun with this.. and i wanted to know what do you guys think...

What if Ali Daie decided to come back to TM for AC? how would you guys react or what would you do? haha lets have some fun with this

Agha,

AGEH ALI DAIE BEGEH GOH KHORDAM VELESH MEEKONIN?

omeedeemo
06-20-2007, 04:48 PM
omg! hahaha. Look at his face in that pic! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and his wife too! lol!

KABABEE
06-20-2007, 04:59 PM
If we are going to "what if" let's do it all the way.

What if Ali Parvin decided to play in AC !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What if Takhti came out of his grave. how many golds ????!!!!!:tooth:

Babak T
06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
...what a bad sense of humer :D

i <3 IRAN
06-20-2007, 05:39 PM
If we are going to "what if" let's do it all the way.

What if Ali Parvin decided to play in AC !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What if Takhti came out of his grave. how many golds ????!!!!!:tooth:
i dunno about parvin but AZIZI anytime he is welcome to play.. that guy is like amazing except i think in my point of view he as attitude it seems he always gets mad at everything lol