PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the week, Enayati: I will be the top scorer of AFC games

saravireeka
06-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Mr. Enayati, you just play a decent game and score couple, every body be happy.
Aghayeh Gol peeshkesh.
see
http://www.jahanefootball.net/

Page 12

Sherwin
06-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh no here we go again Reza Enyati truly deservesthe foot in the mouth award. Now if he doesn't become the top scorer in the AFC we are all going to laugh at him again. Remember when he said, "My dead body can score against Portugal and Mexico?" Well Enyati had a one on one with the goaile and blew it, so at the end HIS FOOT WAS IN HIS MOUTH.

Now he is at it again what is with this guy? Dude just keep your mouth shut and play football. I seriously don't get guys like Enyati and this is the kind of behavior that I'de expect from American athletes. Usually speaking it's the Americans who run their mouths off like take the US basketball team. When they fall flat on their faces and play for the 3rd place match everyone just laughs at them.

Let's say Enyati get's 2nd place and he didn't say this stupid comment. We would all be thinking WOW HE GOT 2ND PLACE that's fantastic. Now we are probably going to hold it against him if he doesnt' get the top scorer in the AFC. Just shut up and play football and let your game do the trash talking not your mouth.

Hamid_Blue
06-12-2007, 07:14 PM
If you read the article, he said his goal (and dream) was to become Asia top goal scorer! Nothing wrong with aiming high.

Sherwin
06-12-2007, 07:23 PM
If you read the article, he said his goal (and dream) was to become Asia top goal scorer! Nothing wrong with aiming high.
In that case I take it back. You see I can speak Farsi but I can't read it yet so I was taking his word for it. Hey there is nothing wrong with aiming high in my book.

Hamid_Blue
06-12-2007, 08:55 PM
In that case I take it back. You see I can speak Farsi but I can't read it yet so I was taking his word for it. Hey there is nothing wrong with aiming high in my book.

Ba Arz Maazerat az Sarvarikaa aziz :)

Honest mistake because the title reads "Enayati: Aghaye Ghole Jame Melatha meshavam"! Then when you read the article, it's quite different. Here are the two questions regarding the topic:

JF: What are your chances of being a starter?
Enayati: My spirit is high 100%. In previous TM camps I was nervous but these days my situation is different. I will use all of my energy to be in the lineup and part of core players.

JF: Are you sure of being a starter?
Enayati: My first goal is to be starter. My second goal is to be top goal scorer in Asian Cup.

payam
06-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Enayati is a type of player who can scotre a bunch against the types of Malaysia and that is all
That's the only game he should play in!

Kaz
06-12-2007, 10:44 PM
This is what I mean...

It's one thing for Iranian newspapers to try and make this a big deal, it's another thing when people knowing full well what he meant trying to blow it up even further.

And hopefully he will be the top scorer in the Asian cup.

Sherwin
06-13-2007, 12:12 AM

Honest mistake because the title reads "Enayati: Aghaye Ghole Jame Melatha meshavam"! Then when you read the article, it's quite different. Here are the two questions regarding the topic:

Enayati: My spirit is high 100%. In previous TM camps I was nervous but these days my situation is different. I will use all of my energy to be in the lineup and part of core players.

Enayati: My first goal is to be starter. My second goal is to be top goal scorer in Asian Cup.
:) When it's in english alphabet I can understand it perfectly.:up:

Babak
06-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Mr. Enayati, you just play a decent game and score couple, every body be happy.
Aghayeh Gol peeshkesh.
see
http://www.jahanefootball.net/

Page 12

This man sure has alot to say for somone who hasnt done SHTI for TM yet.

Mehdiran
06-13-2007, 03:49 AM
This man sure has alot to say for somone who hasnt done SHTI for TM yet.

I must admitt sometimes seeing him play i see some potential unfortunately it is not used properly by him so u r practically right nothing the less in a good AC with a good TM i rather see Enajati be the top scorer than Vahid, vahid has not scored recently so we can also say we have a problem up front!

shahriar
06-13-2007, 04:00 AM
Good luck to him ,He is Iranian ,playing for team melli and going to try and bring the cup home after 27 years ....

Let's not forget that :afc2:

Bache Jordan
06-13-2007, 05:16 AM
what is he part of the squad, that is even a bigger joke.

guys where the hell is perjad, haven't heard fom him in ages?

Mehdiran
06-13-2007, 07:48 AM
why are borhani and samereh not considered???

saravireeka
06-13-2007, 08:43 AM

Hamid_Blue azizi, I did not say anything extra.
I beleive nothing wrong with having High goal. No matter what goal you have it has to be attainable, we are not in vaccum.
People are happy to see him have a decent game,
all this arrogant and ignorant guy does just bunch of "gondeh Gouee" who can not back it up. this may be great encouragement for his supporter like Kaz but to me this is joke.
He may become the top scorer of the AFC, if that happen, good for him, Iran and his supporter but has to do it first and prove he is capable of doing it, then run his mouth. In this case if he predict something next time, at least someone may beleive him beside Kaz.

Hamid_Blue
06-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Hamid_Blue azizi, I did not say anything extra.
I beleive nothing wrong with having High goal. No matter what goal you have it has to be attainable, we are not in vaccum.
People are happy to see him have a decent game,
all this arrogant and ignorant guy does just bunch of "gondeh Gouee" who can not back it up. this may be great encouragement for his supporter like Kaz but to me this is joke.
He may become the top scorer of the AFC, if that happen, good for him, Iran and his supporter but has to do it first and prove he is capable of doing it, then run his mouth. In this case if he predict something next time, at least someone may beleive him beside Kaz.

Well, the title was misleading and it's a habit among Iranian papers to have misleading titles :down:.

It's hard reading comments and getting the exact meaning because there are no emotions. Sorry I misinterpretted your comment ... I guessed you meant something else. :D

As I stated, I don't have any issues with him having high goals. If he can accomplish his goal we are ALL going to be happy. We are lucky to be in a group that matches his talent. Both Malaysia and Uzbekistan play similar styles to IPL. I am not sure how China plays under new coach. But two out of three means he will have ample chance to showcase his talent. :D