PDA

View Full Version : more and more I think about it, less and less I want to blame the coaches

aliirooni
06-09-2007, 06:55 PM
peeps,
we have all had share of bashing the coaches. Wether it was Branco or now GN. Or Parvin for PP, or Mahili Kohan. I for one have criticized both GN and Branco but after reading interviews and more analysis i come with conclusion that our problem is not really our coaches. It is our system.

Sure GN does not have any international experience and Branco was really an assistant coach not a main coach, but I think its system's fault to hire these people at the first place.

Let's look at this more carefully. We have a league that does not deserve to be called a Pro. League. Its really just a league. It has fundamental flaws that we have discussed many times.

We have wrong goals set in Iran. Without getting into any details, we all know that higher ranking officials careless about how well our football team performs. They often put their friends and their gangs in power in running things without truly having any solid experience.

Many decisions are made impulsively (like dadkan being fired cuz of our WC performance, etc) and I don't really see a solid system or any correct directions in place.

Now we can keep blaming GN or Branco or players themselves for our failures but let's not be too much hope in coaches or our players as long as we have such a bad system. these people are not here to do magic. they are here to coach or play. so if there is lack of planning for preparations and camp (like before WC), if planning is all screwed up, if there is not enough budge and if there is no set goals, we can't expect much more.

Lets be realistic that with out current officials and their priorities, we can only thank out players and our coaches for not doing any worse than they are doing right now.

iranystill
06-09-2007, 08:35 PM
The reason the team is doing worst and worst. that should not be possible with good coach.

highflyerreborn
06-10-2007, 01:32 AM
The only solution is that all clubs in Iran's local league get qood quality coaches - and they are train the players to play with high speed and 1 touch only than out of pool of 1000-2000 pro players you can get 20 players who will be worthy of doing something on international stage -